Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer Mystery Finally Solved

Started by WorldOrder, February 10, 2010, 09:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorldOrder

The answer to Meyer’s fuel cell has been there the whole time yet nobody saw it until recently.  I just discovered it in March of last year and I believe that many other people are very close to getting it right as well. 

The secret is in two of Meyer’s patents.  Think about it for a moment.  You just made the discovery of the century.  If you don’t rush out and get a patent before somebody else does, it will be stolen right out from underneath of you and you’ll never see a dime or receive any credit.  It’s happened to many great inventors in the past.

I studied Nikola Tesla for quite some time and I came away realizing that Tesla is the one who in reality discovered the radio, however he never received credit for it.  Someone stole his radio technology from him and received not only the patent rights, but also the credit.  If you study him, you will see I’m correct.   Meyer wanted to be sure this wouldn’t happen to him too. 

If Meyer didn’t have a legitimate scientific breakthrough, then why would he need a patent?  He could have conned people without going to all the trouble, time and expense that it cost him filing for and later being awarded many patents.  Or, he could have just stopped trying to get additional patents after being awarded just one patent.  The reason for all the patents he filed is for greater protection from invention thieves like the one who robbed Tesla of his radio technology.

Now suppose Meyer filed the patents, but left out critical information.  This doesn’t make sense for many reasons.  If he leaves out details in his patents, then they are worthless and can not protect him legally in court so why would anyone bother to file worthless patents that can not and will not protect their intellectual property?  Leaving out details in a patent only leaves room for someone else to come along and get lucky and file another patent that now prevents the original inventor from being able to profit from the invention. 

What about giving too much information in a patent?  Is there an adverse affect to doing that?  No.  It makes perfect sense.  It allows you to confuse the copycats because sometimes bad information is worse than none at all.  He sent the world on a wild goose chase and recorded many lectures in order to through people off track which is why nobody understood him.  Did anyone notice how vague he was when asked specific questions?  He did a beautiful job of disinformation.  His propaganda was working just fine all of these years even after his death up until now.

He felt he had to patent solid state methods of operating his tubular array so he would be protected should anyone duplicate his success with a solid state device at a later time.  The confusion aspect was simply an added bonus which he fully exploited after the fact. 

Now one has to figure out which patent or patents are critical and which ones are just filed for greater protection.  This is the difficult part.  At least it was difficult for me.  If you go through all of his patents concerning his earlier stages of development, you will notice that some of his patents seem to accomplish the exact same things in different ways.  So which ones actually work?  Which methods did he actually employ?  Well if you try the digital solid state methods, you will get good results, but definitely no over unity.  This only leaves you with one other option left.  His analog setup.

The key to Meyer is the high amp output of his heavy duty 3 phase alternator.  At least this is what I have stumbled onto anyway.  It's really simple if you have a medium to advanced level of electrical knowledge.

Notice Meyer would never attempt to power his fuel cells straight off of his dune buggy engine.  If he did, he would have to open his engine throttle all the way all of the time and he may miss the correct RPM.

Why would RPM be so important to an alternator powering his fuel cell (tubal cluster array) ?  Because with an alternator just as with any AC generator, the frequency of the current is determined by the RPMs!  I messed with this aspect for weeks!  You have to find the right RPMs in order to produce the ideal frequency.  Once you find the correct RPMs (just as Meyer had to do) then you need to fix the alternator to run at the ideal RPMs all the time, constantly.  You achieve this by driving the alternator with an AC motor with the correct pulley size by means of a fan belt.  It's not only in his bench demo video.  It's also on his dune buggy mounted on top the driver's side rear wheel fender.  Freeze the videos and you'll see it there too. 

Messing which 12volts from a battery charger plugged into the wall means I can guarantee you have too low of frequency in your voltage.  You have only 60 hertz which is NOT even nearly enough. 

Now I know where most people go wrong.  They say "But Meyer had a frequency modifying board he patented!".  Yes, this is very true.  He sure did, BUT HE NEVER USED IT!  He always used an alternator where he could PHYSICALLY control the hertz by controlling the RPM of his generator which in his case was an alternator.  Not electronically like he wanted everyone to believe.

WilbyInebriated

do you have a working prototype that runs an internal combustion engine or is this just conjecture?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chessnyt

So where’s your proof of an ICE running off your cell, World Order?  We’re waiting ::)

ramset

Recently a e few fellas on a couple different  forums have been claiming to have "cracked" the code

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WorldOrder

@Wilby

Hey Wilby.  Why don’t you go back to studying your laser mosquito killer with built-in Patriot Missile backup system or better yet, the automatic ass picker with laser removing hemorrhoid adapter.  I know there’s over unity in one of those devices that you could use to run an ICE with. 

In any event, I could NOT have physically experimented with the frequency aspect for weeks if I was just stating conjecture.  Conjecture does NOT require experimentation.  You really need to lay off the sauce. Just change the Wilby to Amtotallyinebriated or more directly, just Iamjustaragingfullonalchoholic.

@Chessman

And as for you, Chessman; I beg your pardon, sir, but you must somehow be under the impression that I work for you.  I’m sorry to dispel this notion for you but I don’t.  I don’t work for Wilby either.  When I do, I will bring my whole setup over to your house, plop it down on your kitchen table and you can make videos of it in operation until overunity.com stops allowing advertisers to fill your screen full of ads in between postings.  I’ll even throw in the combination to my home safe while I’m at it.  Until then, go pound sand.

Unlike you, Chessman, I am not tricked into making responses based on emotion which is your huge weakness.  Not mine.  I could care less what anybody here thinks about me one way or the other.   

Regards,
W.O.