Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The making of the uneven magnetic flux = forward motion

Started by Low-Q, February 14, 2010, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

I have played a bit with FEMM and simulated some magnetic fields inside a Halbach cylinder. A Halbach cylinder is a cylinder where all the magnetic flux is evenly distributed in the space inside the cylinder. In the drawing below there is made an opening which allow a magnet to enter inside the cylinder.
In the picture you can see the uneven magnetic field above and beneath the magnet inside this space. That magnet is in this case forced upwards.
The walls in the cylinder is the limit how long that magnet can travel. What if we flip that magnet 90 degrees so we have north towards us. Further lets say this Halbach cylinder is shaped like a toroid - yes, like a donut. Sliced a part away at the inside to allow a magnet to enter - like in the picture below. The outside part of this magnet is attached to an axle.

So the question:
The magnet is flipped like the description above. Will now the one half of the magnet that is inside the Halbach cylinder act like a monopole and be forced in one direction - so it spins?

If you cannot follow me here, please ask.

Vidar

CompuTutor

Got it sound, good observation.

Wanna treat, express a Halbach uneven.

Take a sanctioned array and add one magnet outer array one bigger,
then another array around adding three the same continual.

For the love of pizza forgive me as I am interpreting phrases that include words like "Thrice"

Really old text.

But the prime answer is one seperated by one, then the next and all by thrice.

Has got to mean somthing.

Can this software entertain this eviroment concept?

The first only only needs be one, all additional need be three.

There are those in this very forum that DO think.

I'll retrack this if it has no merit.

CompuTutor

I'm kinda mad at myself for knowing that for about three decades,
but still not connecting the dots in it I suppose.

Could this apply to the fractional water fequencies and explain the inconsistant shift?

We are a group of very intelligent people that meter our response often.
Dig in, be wrong/right please, OK?

Low-Q

@CompuTutor, did I shared anything wrong? Why are you so upset? Are you MIB? FBI? A mad spy from the goverment?

I just asked for someones opinion about an idea I had. And if someone didn't understood my point (no, I am not good at explaining things), please ask.

Have a nice day/evening/morning/night (depends on your location) CompuTutor :)

Br.

Vidar