Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet shielding and angles

Started by Rapadura, February 21, 2010, 09:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Hello people,

I don't have neodymium magnets by now, I'm thinking of buying some when I get some money.

But, before I buy it, I would like to ask if any of you already have some experience with magnetic shielding and angles.

See the Paint drawn below:

Rapadura

I am almost sure that  ball number 1 is attracted by the magnet, and ball number 2 will not be attracted. Am I right? Or ball number 2 will be attracted?

My greater doubt is on ball number 3. At that angle, magnetic shielding should work? Either the ball will be attracted?

onthecuttingedge2005

what you need is a good software that would show you the magnetic flux between magnetic and ferromagnetic materials. using the Halbach array with shielding would be better.

AB Hammer

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Rapadura

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 21, 2010, 11:34:55 AM
what you need is a good software that would show you the magnetic flux between magnetic and ferromagnetic materials. using the Halbach array with shielding would be better.

Do you know any freeware software for that?

Well, I don't know if ball #2 and ball #3 in my scheme won't be attracted by the magnet, while ball 1 will be attracted, but IF YES, it could be very interesting... Imagine a steel ball attached to a plastic wheel, approaching that magnet from the left...