Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: Magluvin on February 24, 2010, 06:50:04 AM
I hooked it up to my normal pulse and capture setup and went through the freq.

Mags
There is a LR resonant circuit here. What is your resonant frequency?

Are you pulsing at that frequency?

Magluvin

Ok Im back.  Just seein if there is any more info before I bang it up.

The mag distance is no problem. I have more cores to apply the distance.

I will do the no mag test first to troubleshoot. If it has output, then we know something, not nothing. =]

I have admitted my mistakes before. =]

I have seen these setups before, in fact there seem to be many, like the pics you show. So I have thought of it before. Its just when there is so much stuff out there, its hard to believe that, There it is, I guess it doesnt work or it would be out there, someone had to try it and they cant all be dead. So I blow it off for other things.

But here we go boys. What is cool about it is, it is easy. Simple. Not tremendous amounts of money and time, and really its just some easy to find local stuff, if you dont have it already and anybody can make it.
So its refreshing. =]

bb

Mags

Magluvin

Hey Paul

Just baked this lil nugget this morning. Tell me more.  =]

Im gunna test the no mag setup , take a few min.  bb

Mags

Paul-R

Quote from: Magluvin on February 24, 2010, 08:30:38 AM
Hey Paul
Just baked this lil nugget this morning. Tell me more.  =]
When you have a moment, put a sine wave generator on the input coil, and measure the current in the circuit. Start the generator low, and as you sweep up, the current should change, and hopefully rise and then fall again (like an upside down pudding basin).

Where the peak happens, that should be the resonance point. Note the frequency, and aim to run at this "resonant frequency".

If you change the coil in any way (more turns, less turns, different core), you will have to repeat this performance.

In reality, Mags, I expect you know all this stuff, but it may help others looking in on this thread.

(Lawrence needs to get together a more sexy name than "Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets")

Magluvin

ok we have transmission!   It must be just the mags.

So without getting any further, my guess goes 2 ways as to the outcome.

1  as we ad mags, the output will be less, till the point that we have literally none on the output.
  I say this because before I had literally ZERO in either way the polarity was on the input.

2 It may get to be more, maybe only some with a certain level of mag strength, but only to a certain point then headed toward ZERO.

This is just my guess from what I see up till now. But if Paul is correct, both of my thoughts could be wrong.

bb

Mags