Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Quote from: PhysicsProfessor on January 10, 2011, 10:11:08 AM
..."in the end I will give you an experiment that will puzzle you and your peers for life - perpetual motion."'

I am politely saying this, dont get me wrong.
The life is short, the time is ripe. Why wait to the end to share with us a good pepetual motion experiment?

Jesus

XS-NRG

Quote from: PhysicsProfessor on January 10, 2011, 10:11:08 AM
That is false, stated politely.  Your record of provocation and mocking is quite remarkable, XS-NRG (which reminds me of the XS-heat claims of Pons and Fleischmann).  Perhaps it is you that "just wants our attention."

I'm actually quite interested -- as I clearly stated -- in Quark's claim "in the end I will give you an experiment that will puzzle you and your peers for life - perpetual motion."'

No it's not a false statement.
Normally, when people find a better place they leave.
Take your perpetual motion and leave.

You can't say anything that will impress me and i think you should get back to wherever they teached you because you clearly missed alot.

ltseung888

For those who would like serious discussions and no spam

Please visit the thread started by PhysicProfessor at:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=538.0

I shall post there too.  However, many of my posts are in overunity.com for achiving and double-checking by the US and Chinese authorities.  Major Todd Hathaway and myself are trying to influence them to start a US-China event.  They are waiting for some "authoritative academic" verifications and confirmations.

That will come shortly.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

minde4000

Overunityresearch.com you say?
Serious people over there think the same thing we think over here - your joule thief is nothing of importance nor results are being measure right..  Anyone is welcome to read there too.
What moderator should really do is clear this kind of useless threads out of the forums so more people could concentrate on more serious stuff around  honest public and not to be mislead. This dishonest tseung guy is being told how to measure by EVERYBODY but he just keeps ignoring all that and  calling all those "insult posts"... wtf is wrong with the picture?... plus he keeps using Gods name .. hes up to no good...seriously.

Whole lot of promises and not much of a results... The only thing I can see he is here to create traffic for ou.com

Circus will stay open as long as there is audience to watch it.

Minde

quarktoo

Quote from: PhysicsProfessor on January 10, 2011, 09:09:49 AM

Each electron moves slowly in the wire as you correctly state, yet the electric field and correlated voltage is transmitted at or near the speed of light (compared to the slow-speed of the electron) to the end of the wire.  I do not see a contradiction here.  I would say that the effect is like this, by analogy -- a line of like-charged cars in which one moves, pushing the next which pushes the next and so on.  They do not move together (for that would imply faster-than-light impulses), but the impulse moves down the line much faster than the motion of an individual car.  For electrons, which all carry negative charge, the impulse indeed moves at something close to the speed of light.

OK -- now I'm ready to listen to your viewpoint.  Actually, I'm more interested in your claim, "in the end I will give you an experiment that will puzzle you and your peers for life - perpetual motion."

Sound good to me.

Please paste this at the top and bottom of each post:

I am politely asking others again to give us some space and stay out of this conversation so that it may unfold in a way that bears fruit. Please join with me and PM Hartman asking him to ban XS-NRG and others that troll this conversation. Until this happens, please STOP responding to them. The only credibility the trolls have are the replies you make.

Dear Professor,

Thank you for the reply. You are clearly who and what you claim to be and I want to thank you for the opportunity to have this conversation with you.

In a single paragraph, you have managed to expose the flaw in academics that prevents you from understanding the nature of electricity, the behavior of a joule thief and far more.

While I sometimes still have the pedantic nature of a child and make no apology for that, I am also a man of high integrity and I will deliver on my promise IN THE END as stated. Please match my integrity and follow me through this process to the end. Otherwise the difference between you and XS-NRG is "an education".

Just as I correctly assumed, when you described what voltage is, you used the term "field" (nothing but a label) to describe the interaction between the magnet and the wire and the electrons on the wire. This is why you don't understand electricity.

You made an assumption that was incorrect and you do not see the contradiction. This is the difference between an experimentalist and the programming of education. This flaw based in assumption weaves through everything you "BELIEVE" about the physics of electromagnetics and hobbles your understanding.

Since you used an analogy, I will respond in kind but with a practical analogy that will not result in a lengthy prison sentence for automobile insurance fraud.

Nature creates in fractals and probably without exception anywhere in the universe. That is the nature of a wave/particle universe. Assuming a departure from that would be the magical thinking of belief for which I have little time for.

Here is your first experiment - I want you to go to a bowling alley and study a line of bowling balls sitting on the rail. Place three bowling balls in a row close together and roll a ball into them.

You will notice that the three balls move only slightly and the ball on the end will bounce off the end and exhibit the speed of the ball you rolled into those three balls minus losses.

If your assumption of voltage is correct, the ball on the end would have accelerated but it didn't and you don't need to rent some clown shoes to prove it.

I can tell you the answer as to why voltage moves at the speed of light but until you stop making assumptions based in the magical thinking of meaningless labels to describe a "physical" event, you will not hear the answer.

You every thought should go through a three stage filter and you will not have thought integrity and the understanding that springs forth until then.

1. Knowledge is experience.
2. There are things that I know and things that I do not know.
3. I do not know what I do not know.

Most people fail the test of #3 in nearly everything they think and this is where your thinking is flawed in regard to electricity. We cannot move forward until this programming is removed.

I am a man of high integrity and a promise made is a debt unpaid. I will give you that simple experiment in the end. But, if you follow me through this process of deprogramming your mind, you will receive a gift far more precious and something that exceeds your wildest dreams. That is my promise.

Please continue keep your answers short since more story will reduce the efficiency of this deprogramming process. We need to get past monkey see monkey do, labels and assumptions to create that foundation of understanding for which you will be able to build knowledge upon. Once we get there, everything from time travel to gravity propulsion will be as easy to understand as bicycle repair.

While in the end I will give you that simple irrefutable experiment that can't be explained with Maxwell's equations, I will not disclose the how to of free energy to people that possess the minds of dependent children or the integrity of thieves. The power of the universe is not safe in those hands.

If you carefully read and understand this post, the answer you will need to come to is there in plain sight.

So here is your next question:
Since the speed of voltage was amplified from 2 meters per second to the speed of light, and it takes energy to amplify that speed, where did that required energy come from since the voltage tension would need to be equal to the opposite reaction of electron flow?

PS - In the end, if you are a man of integrity, you will have a contradiction between what you know and what your text books teach. This conversation could destroy your career as an educator.

"Not everything that counts is countable" - Albert Einstein

I am politely asking others again to give us some space and stay out of this conversation so that it may unfold in a way that bears fruit. Please join with me and PM Hartman asking him to ban XS-NRG and others that troll this conversation. Until this happens, please STOP responding to them. The only credibility the trolls have are the replies you make.