Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

sigma16

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 13, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
I'm not impressed..
Look at yourself..
Your nothing but an old fool
Talk Talk Talk that's all you can do trying to look smart.
Your not only a Clown, Your a useless Clown HAHAHA  ;D ;D

And this:

This is BULLSHIT in it's most PURE form.

What do you post?  BS and pretty graphics.  That's it.  Then you see fit to comdemn anyone not posted a full dissertaion on OU.

How many times have you claimed you have OU, you have working devices and all that BS?  You have never posted a single shread of evidence, not even a clue or explanation.  You got nothing and if you got got the PAGD to work - so what - Correa's patented it and it is a POS approach anyway.

Oh and how about the three coils BS?  Hmm.  If you were at the bench as much as you pretend to be, you would know that moving magnetic fields is not the best approach.  Furthemore you would know that you need "something else" along with the magnetic field.  Your fast coils will produce it, but I expect you will miss it entirely, and doubt you know how to detect it in a fast coil setup. 

C-YA

XS-NRG

Bla Bla Bla.

Go away Fool.
Go where you belong.

I'm glad old tseung is out of sight too you two make a great talking couple HAHA.  ;D

TinselKoala

Quote from: quarktoo on January 13, 2011, 07:59:58 AM
I don't have one of those fancy scopes and I measure the current with a meter. That being said, I have seen plenty of digital scope shots posted that had ma displayed on the the shot.
Sure. But the scope is measuring voltage, no matter what the display says. If you can find an oscilloscope that measures current directly, please give a link to it.
I didn't claim to do it using a scope and I assumed you had a scope that read current or had a probe. I use a meter and using the parallel resistors for RMS is pretty damn well known.
Monitoring the voltage drop across a resistor is "damn well known" just as you say. But the way you have described it in your work is wrong. When you measure across resistors in parallel you are measuring across ALL of them. The total resistance is given by 1/Rtotal = 1/Rone + 1/Rtwo + .... and in the case where all resistors are equal the total resistance is R/n where n is the number of resistors. Thus, if you are using the VALUE of the single resistor that you think you are monitoring in the stack of 4, you will get 1/4 the true current value -- because you are USING THE WRONG VALUE for your calculation in the first place. You are completely screwed up in your understanding of current monitoring using resistors.
http://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/ohm/Q.ohm.intro.parallel.html

But hey, if your fancy scope didn't come with a current probe, I'll attach a pdf for one.
I have something like 12 oscilloscopes within thirty paces of me right now. One is a LeCroy 9370. Another is a LeCroy 104Xs and I have the AP015 non-contact current probe to go with it. I also have other DSOs and many analog scopes available. Do not presume to teach me about oscilloscopes and their proper usage, especially after this current-viewing resistor nonsense.
Here is another method people claim to use:

Choose a resistor with well known electrical resistance R. let the current I flow through the resistor. Connect the ends of the resistor to the oscilloscope. You can follow on the screen the time variation of the intensity of the current. Use the relation
U=RI
and knowing the amplification of the oscilloscope you can find I
I=U/R

Hope that helps you out son.
Pops....old man, if that's what you are.... you think you know Ohm's Law but you don't realize that resistors in parallel make it impossible to monitor just one....I laugh in my soup.

PS - I didn't claim to be "building overunity devices for 35 years". If you are going to quote, get it right. Otherwise, you look like a troll or a dumb ass. I said I have been researching it for 35 years. I still am.

Well, did you or did you not presume to instruct us how to build self-running devices and overunity devices? Did you just discover them yesterday, Pops?

Prove me Wrong...put up or shut up.

sigma16

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 13, 2011, 04:19:10 PM
Bla Bla Bla.

Go away Fool.
Go where you belong.

I'm glad old tseung is out of sight too you two make a great talking couple HAHA.  ;D

Just like "Cool Hand Luke", you keep coming back with nuthin'...

Tseung is over at the moderated site with his blocking oscillator ring thing.