Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 17, 2011, 11:07:06 AM
use a proxy...  ::)  ;)
LMFAO!!!  no, you didn't... ::)

@ramsetLMFAO!! yeah duarktoo is about as much of an authority on meyer as milehigh or farrah is on cavitation...  ::)

Go read the post you drunken bar slut.

Second, I was the one that preached cavitation until I was banned for it. (ban #6 I think...) Comparing me to Farrah is like comparing Tesla to IST.

Third I did use a proxy dog breath. How do you think I got the quote? Which is technically not a hack so you got me there. Dammit! Someone should troll me for a few days for overstating my computer skills. Freaken SMF forum  or mozilla software is not even recognizing my x-forward anymore. Can't wait till the upgrade. There is a pretty good exploit on smf where if hey ban you, naaaa.. I'm not going to disclose that. :-)

And lastly I know more about Meyer than anybody that has been willing to talk about it and can back up everything I write. But would I do that for a prince like you? Yeah sure troll.

BTW - As a troll, you really need to work on your technique. I could give you some tips and perhaps suggest some good places for you to practice where you would blend in - Start here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/

quarktoo

BTW - Glad to see this 140 pages of pure stupid thread is back to abnormal. Thought it was a write off there for a few days. Became depressed..  went into withdrawal... Where would I ever find such a high concentration of corporate and government trolls? This place is a goldmine.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quarktoo on January 17, 2011, 11:37:00 AM
Go read the post you drunken bar slut.

Second, I was the one that preached cavitation until I was banned for it. (ban #6 I think...) Comparing me to Farrah is like comparing Tesla to IST.

Third I did use a proxy dog breath. How do you think I got the quote? Which is technically not a hack so you got me there. Dammit! Someone should troll me for a few days for overstating my computer skills. Freaken SMF forum  or mozilla software is not even recognizing my x-forward anymore. Can't wait till the upgrade. There is a pretty good exploit on smf where if hey ban you, naaaa.. I'm not going to disclose that. :-)

And lastly I know more about Meyer than anybody that has been willing to talk about it and can back up everything I write. But would I do that for a prince like you? Yeah sure troll.

BTW - As a troll, you really need to work on your technique. I could give you some tips and perhaps suggest some good places for you to practice where you would blend in - Start here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/
first, i don't drink. read the name... it's wilby, as in 'will be'. future tense, not present nor past. ::) as in, "mental midgets like you will be driving me to drink."

second, i didn't say anything about who preached what first... i simply stated that you are not an authority on meyers regardless of how many unsubstantiated assumptions and conjectures you have made about him and his 'work'. are you suggesting "preaching until you are banned for it" makes you an authority?

third, why are you restating the obvious? of course using a proxy isn't a 'hack', that's why i called you on it. ::)

BTW, instead of handing out your worthless 'tips' you could always "back up everything you write" about him (meyer) with a demonstration of a device that actually does what you claim...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

Actually Wilby,we don't need to do a "Meyers"
Because its very dangerous!![Very].We are after all made from mostly water?

POOF!! SIZZLE ME NIZZLE!!{not good}

BUT If any of you EinSteeens can explain this
http://pesn.com/2011/01/17/9501746_Focardi-Rossi_10_kW_cold_fusion_prepping_for_market/

I'd like one of those please!!
Thanks

Chetty
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 17, 2011, 01:35:13 PM
first, i don't drink. ...

whoa. first time I heard of a hobo who didn't drink! The bottles between railway tracks must have been stuffed with urine instead of booze.

cheers
chrisC