Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: The Observer on July 07, 2010, 11:30:13 AM
No Observations??  WTF

Think about this for a while... and if you know how it works.. you will see that Infinite Electron Motion is definitely exploited.

Same speech, said another way:
"I have a theory. If your experiments don't work, the reason is that you have not followed my theory"  ;D

Science doesn't work this way. Science is based on observations. You see something new? Really? Show us. Well how this thing can happen? Here is the theory to explain what you observe...

The first step is an observation. Nothing new to observe, thus no new science or theory to do.

The Observer

X,

You don't even know how a speaker works do you?

hmmm.

As for Observations... you're gunna need to take your blinders off.
                                       The only way to truly see something is to Observe without Judgment.
                                             Since you think there is no new science... you are definitely Judging... which means you can't see.

Which is why I say you have Blinders on.

The Observer

P.S.  Personally I don't think you have the blinders on... more that you or those that pay you are afraid of free energy.
                                                                                           What a Bunch of  Greedy Fucking Cowards.
                                                                                            Grow up, get some courage and embrace a new way of life.. you will still be rich.
                                                                                            Jees.

e2matrix

Qwert

Hi, guys, since you are dealing with transformers in this thread, would you like to examine the idea mentioned by Bruce TPU, (Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER,) which begins here (Reply#4):
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg243399#msg243399
My lack of knowledge about transformers does not allow me to undertake such experiments. Sorry.
Q

sm0ky2

@ The Observer

A Speaker uses a magnet, similar to the way a Self-Closing door uses a Spring or hydraulic cylinder.

the magnet establishes a base-field around the coil., when electricity flows through the coil (finite electron motion), it alters the magnetic field, and the coil's field pushes against it.
this assists the coil during the field collapse, and allows it to change directions easily. not free energy, just a way to not waste a lot.

silimarly, when you open a self-closing door, you only have to push it in one direction. you're not wasting the energy it would normally take to close the door. - you are putting the energy into the door springs, and getting it back when the door closes itself.

in the speaker, this extra energy is maintained until the oscillating signal ceases. you put the energy in once, at the begining, then it is maintained by the changing flux and the field collapse. This observed as a slight current increase when you first charge the coil.

if you had no magnet, you have to create a field large and strong enough, that it does not collapse, before the signal changes directions, otherwise the coil has nothing to "push off of".
- thus it takes a lot of power for a coil-speaker to drive itself without a magnet.

the infinite electron motion in the magnet simply establishes a magnetic field (spring) for the coil to work off of. like a kid on a pogo-stick. you jump once, then after that, you just bounce..

its not extracting or "leading-out" any energy from the magnet.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.