Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, and here it is with secondary. Now I can start trying to tune it to resonate with limited means. Here is a couple links I think are applicable to these devices.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY&feature=channel_page
http://www.forgotten-genius.com/documents/pg__2_2.html
and a pic of my toroid with secondary.

ltseung888

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 22, 2010, 02:06:51 AM
Hi folks, and here it is with secondary. Now I can start trying to tune it to resonate with limited means. Here is a couple links I think are applicable to these devices.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY&feature=channel_page
http://www.forgotten-genius.com/documents/pg__2_2.html
and a pic of my toroid with secondary.

Thank you very much, SkyWatch123.  The videos will help to cut down much of the required explanations.  In the first video link, the Signal Generator was used to provide pulses to a Primary and a Secondary LCR circuits.

The video clearly showed that at certain frequencies, the LED at the primary will go dim or even out while the LED at the secondary will light up.  The question is:

If the current supplied to the primary goes down, does that mean the INPUT power goes down?

When power is supplied via the Signal Generator, the answer may not be obvious.  But if the power was supplied by an AA battery and the OUTPUT power seen on the oscilloscope is many times that of the INPUT, the answer is obvious.

If the Instructor of the video did the Input and Output Power measurements and comparisons, he would have illustrated overunity.  (Many months before our team.)  He did not realize that at or near resonance, Electron Motion Energy could be lead-out.  At resonance, most of the energy going to the Secondary does not come from the Primary but flows in from the surrounding electron motions.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

SkyWatcher123

Hi ltseung888, Whatever I can do to help. I am having difficulty in tuning my air-core toroid and this is due to not having devices to help see what is happening and the circuit is not very adjustable. Therefore I went back to using a 555 timer that is much more adjustable and with this I am able to tune much easier. Though for now I used my other solenoid coil with ferrite core, then I will try tuning the air-core toroid. Here are a few videos from gotoluc and I realize it seems he's been convinced he has nothing special in these videos, though I think he has a very efficient resonant tuned system running thanks to the adjustable 555 timer.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gotoluc#p/u/66/xvE7IGCra14
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gotoluc#p/u/67/9UH_v5EO7-A
In video #7, if you calculate the heat outputs, minus the heat inputs relative to the control heat reading, it comes out to around COP 5. He was encouraged to use a measuring method that neutralized the gain of the resonance, instead of the self evident two bulb test in video #8 where he has an identical bulb on input negative line and one on recirculating output line. Hope this helps anyone.
peace love light
Tyson

ltseung888

Forever shining LED?

In the following setup, Battery A can recharge Battery B and light up LEDs at the same time.

After awhile, Battery B can be swapped to recharge Battery A.

The preliminary test with two slightly run-down rechargeable AA batteries got voltage on both Batteries up!

Oscilloscope reading seem to confirm that the overunity lead-out energy did the trick.

Plan to run the setup for months to confirm.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Recharging other AA Batteries with resonant lead-out energy

This setup is beyond doubt.  The much higher Output Energy was used to recharge AA Batteries.

Other LEDs can be ON or other useful work can be done.

This serup will be sent to a number of top universities for verification.

After verification, a copy will be sent to Stefan to claim the overunity prize on behalf of Gadgetmail.