Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 11:56:47 PM
shrugged, i do believe chrisc just compared you to ltseung and called you a third rate comedian...

@WilbyInebriated

Why are you so low class that you need to interpret for others? You like to urinate over others don't you. Now go play somewhere else. Unlike you, Shrug knows electronics and is a great electro-mechanical engineer who can build things. You just open your mouth and piss comes out, literally!

cheers
chrisC

skcusitrah

Quick, someone throw some water on wilbyinebriated--he's on fire tonight!   :D

chrisC

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 21, 2010, 12:12:53 AM
Quick, someone throw some water on wilbyinebriated--he's on fire tonight!   :D

He just needs to pee on himself and everything will return to normal!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on August 21, 2010, 12:00:00 AM
@WilbyInebriated

Why are you so low class that you need to interpret for others? You like to urinate over others don't you. Now go play somewhere else. Unlike you, Shrug knows electronics and is a great electro-mechanical engineer who can build things. You just open your mouth and piss comes out, literally!

cheers
chrisC
let us recap...
shrugged said:
Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 08:21:43 PM..Omnibus is the new Newton...
to which nul-points replied:
Quote from: nul-points on August 20, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
ROFL

that becomes the funniest statement i ever read on this forum

... so that now kicks into second place the suggestion that by dreaming up a label like "Lead Out Energy" you've constructed a meaningful theory of OU

i must visit this thread more often, that's just added 5 years to my life  ;)

thanks guys
sandy
to which you replied:
Quote from: chrisC on August 20, 2010, 11:50:01 PM
Don't take this channel too seriously, after all it's where comedians (third rate) like Tseung practice their tools of their trade. But I have to agree with you, I feel 10 years younger when I read stuff here!

cheers
chrisC

so i ask, to whom, if not shruggedatlas, were you referring to?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 21, 2010, 12:14:14 AM
let us recap...
shrugged said:to which nul-points replied:to which you replied:

so i ask, to whom, if not shruggedatlas, were you referring to?

Well, not only is your education level in electronics rather limited, your vocabulary and command of English is, should I say, 4th rate.
Anyway, have a good life somewhere else. You should watch the movie, the Bug's Life. They seemed very happy. You can learn a lot from real bugs.

cheers
chrisC