Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Working session on Sep 7 with Inventor Q

Inventor Q: “Please do not show my name or picture on the Internet.  I do not mind sharing my knowledge but I do not want to get the insults.”

Tseung: “I shall call you Inventor Q.  What do you think of the solar charged LED and the CEX-50 combination?”

Inventor Q: “I did not expect the solar charged LED to have such a cheap selling price.  I shall take it apart and examine it more.  The fact that it can recharge a drained battery that fast is encouraging.  Three hours of sunlight is acceptable to me.”

Tseung: “You have turned the CEX-50 toroid into an enhanced Joule Thief.  You have also seen its Input and Output curves on the Oscilloscopes.  What are your comments?”

Inventor Q: “I wish I have two Oscilloscopes in my home.  The 1.4V AA battery input dropped to 800mVpp on the oscilloscope.  That was the first surprise to me.  But when I examined the waveform, it made sense.  The frequency was about 48 Hz.  The shape was not a sine or a square wave.  There was idle time between the pulses.  There was 300mApp (300mVpp across a one ohm resistor).  The approximate Input Power = 0.24watts peak-to-peak.  The Output Vpp was over 100V with no load and still showed a strong 42V with an LED, a 22 ohm variable resistor and a 10 ohm resistor as load.  The effective peak-to-peak output current was 80mApp (800mVpp across a ten ohm resistor).  The estimated output power peak-to-peak = 3.36watts. (42x0.08)  This yielded a COP of 14.  I would like to play with it more.”

Tseung: “I have four CEX-50.  I am giving one to you.  It is labeled C.  You can tell me the result of your tuning.  You can also help me to purchase the variable Capacitors and Inductors since you are more familiar with these components in both Hong Kong and Shenzhen.”

Inventor Q: “I do not mind that.  I talked to a potential investor and have put a signal generator, two oscilloscopes and the “Computer Oscilloscope and Data Logger” on the shopping list.”

Tseung: “Do you think the mini-workshop and the playing with the oscilloscope is helpful?  If hundreds of University Students understand the setup and play with them, do you think that we could hit on the lead-out energy resonance condition in a short time?

Inventor Q: “Certainly.  I have seen your shaky hands and the poor eyesight.  You should not be doing the experiments yourself.  The basic theory and technique is not all that difficult.  I mastered it in a couple of hours.  I am sure that the bright students in the Hong Kong Universities would have no problem.”

Tseung: “I hope your investor will allow you to share your results to benefit the World.”

Investor Q: “The debunkers do not have the two oscilloscopes.  They do not have the electronic components.  Yet they attack you as if they were the experts.  I do not want to be subjected to such abuse.  My investor is unlikely to allow me to share valuable results obtained with hard cash and efforts.  He actually said that you were probably the only one doing that.  He would invest in me (your student) rather than in you.”

Tseung: “Thank you for omitting the comment â€" Tseung is a fool who does not know the value of his research.  I shall repeat again.  I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working miracles through me.  The information is disclosed to benefit the World.  Anyone can replicate and improve them.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

well  there ya have it folks......lets all replicate & improve......with time & effort & patience...maybe we can improve it from lighting 6 LEDS to 12  and claim it as a 200% success rate for lead out energy theory.....oh wait...i think someone already did that

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on September 07, 2010, 04:42:41 PM
... I shall repeat again.  I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working miracles through me.  ..”

It would be against the Almighty's own principles to use untruthful people to accomplish his deeds. Btw, here's a bible verse you may find helpful the next time you decide to use the Almighty's name to foster your own interest.

"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name." - Exodus 20:7

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

CEX-50 on Sep 8

Inventor Q has taken CEX-50 C to do his own testing.  I then focused back on CEX-50 A.  The question is: how many LEDs can the device light up with one AA battery?  Each strip has 12 LEDs.  I shall purchase 10 strips or 120 LEDs.  I have a gut feel that 60 LEDs will not post a problem.

I know that 1 strip can be lighted for over 6 hours.  Can 5 or 10 strips be lighted up for that time?

How much more tuning do I need?  I am waiting for the variable capacitors and/or inductors.  My gut feel is that the CEX-50 may be a good choice to light up an “infinite” number of LEDs.  The energy is NOT from the AA battery.  The energy is the lead-out electron motion energy.

Inventor Q is working on using the solar panel recharging technique.  Can the key chain device light up 60 or 120 LEDs for 6 continuous hours?  Are we too late with such a powerful product?  If we can use one AA battery to light up all the billion LEDs of the World, would that be a miracle?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on September 07, 2010, 10:05:10 PM
CEX-50 on Sep 8

...My gut feel is that the CEX-50 may be a good choice to light up an “infinite” number of LEDs.  The energy is NOT from the AA battery.  The energy is the lead-out electron motion energy.

My gut feeling is you are delusionally wrong!
Well, common sense would have told you that if the AA battery is NOT providing the energy, you can simply remove it and see if your LEDs will light by themselves; (you may have to whisper Abracadabra several times before the magic takes effect).

cheers
chrisC