Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote[A author=markdansie link=topic=8825.msg247815#msg247815 A=1278291082]
@A
The term "Lead Out" has many interpretations. One reason it has not been accepted is the lack of credable evidence or measurement to support what is claimed. I suggest given this that you change it to "Mislead Out"
It is not you have deliberately mislead anyone but more that you have mislead yourself. It a common symptom that many actually want to believe in something that hard they only see what they want to see. It then becomes a matter of faith as reflected in your most recent postings.
i still encourage you continue with your brilliant enthusiasm, however it also has to be balanced by reality.
Mark

i agree that faith / religion has no place in this type of research. I would also support a name change. The above definition of the term is too broad and encompassing. He is attempting to define several unique processes under one term, or word-set.
Energy in one place, with a mechanism to move it to another place is "Lead Out". Are you serious?  Proving different ways to move energy around is great, but it cannot apply to a new theory, unless the mechanism is clearly defined.  If you apply Lead-Out theory to a field of force, there may be room to support it with evidentiary facts. However, if you also apply the same theory to a completely different scenerio, such as an electromagnetic field, a static point-charge, or the rythmic pulses from an atomic structure: these are completely different mechanisms and as such, should not be defined by the Lead-Out theory, that was applied to a uniform field. The two do not correlate.  Just as the example of the boat scooping its own oil. this is a completely different mechanism than extracting gravitational force to perform useful work.   

I think for Lead-Out theory to have any credibility at all, it needs to be clearly defined, and applied to specific mechanisms. Not all-inclusive.
and there needs to be a working FE device to demonstrate the theory. 
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

The Observer

Mark...

Lack of Credible evidence that energy can be lead out ?????
I guess you never considered my Speaker Example.

It's very simple to understand.

Take a Speaker and make it run without Ferromagnetic Materials (no magnet---no Iron-- Just coils).
      You will then find out how much energy it takes to set up a Dynamic Magnetic Energy System.

Then put back in the the Magnet... and the Iron to find out how much energy you saved by using infinite electron motion.
      I say Using Infinite Electron Motion --- Tseung calls it Leading Out Electron Energy.

Hope this helps.

The Observer

P.S. And Chris C... last I saw a few months ago you were whining on Tseung's Lead out Thread that he was no longer around for you to insult.
                                Meanwhile he had started this thread and was posting daily on it.
                                3 months later you finally figured out he started another thread... then continue the harassment... without a shred of science knowledge.
                                 All I can think is.. this guy is so stupid he doesn't even know how to read the front page of OU.com.

Cheers

vonwolf

Quote from: The Observer on July 05, 2010, 10:38:57 AM
Mark...

Lack of Credible evidence that energy can be lead out ?????
I guess you never considered my Speaker Example.

It's very simple to understand.

Take a Speaker and make it run without Ferromagnetic Materials (no magnet---no Iron-- Just coils).
      You will then find out how much energy it takes to set up a Dynamic Magnetic Energy System.

Then put back in the the Magnet... and the Iron to find out how much energy you saved by using infinite electron motion.
      I say Using Infinite Electron Motion --- Tseung calls it Leading Out Electron Energy.

Hope this helps.

The Observer

That is a example of lead out energy? I think you might want to go back to the start of the Lead Out thread you referred Chris C to. He spends a great deal of time trying to push the theory and it didn't seem to have anything to do with running a speaker from some how harnessing electron motion? He might of morphed it to encompass this Phenomenon as he has done with Orbo, Bendini, Steven Mark, the joule thief and many other devices invented by others but just slapping a Lead Out sticker on something dose not verify the theory or make that device his.
  But the man is persistent I'll give him that,  he has been trying to get money from folks long before I have been around. Hopefully he wont hurt some investor or make anyone go broke and loose too much.
   Good Luck Pete

XS-NRG

There is nothing wrong with his theory.
The problem is that he attaches it to hoaxes!

He should keep it as a theory and not mention devices that he thinks work in that manner...

mscoffman

while L.T. may know that:
    ..."The pen is mightier than the sword"
I don't think he understands that;
    ..."The production line is mightier than the mouth."

:S:MarkSCoffman