Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Vonwolf

You said
Quoteslapping a Lead Out sticker on something dose not verify the theory or make that device his.

I can't argue with that.
Pulsed DC Transformer with magnet... yea I agree... not likely...
                                                                                                        Resonating Transformer with Resonant Circuits... I wouldn't bet against it.. would you?

Show me someone who has been bamboozled though?     
No one that I am aware of.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer

ltseung888

One of our fellow free energy inventors, David Chi from Taiwan, announced his version of the Tong Wheel today July 7, 2010.  His Company is called Phemax Technologies Inc.  He named his invention “Inertia Propulsion-Generation Wheel”.

His contact information is:
Phemax Technologies ,Inc
Michelle Chen
Manager, Marketing and Business Development
Tel: 886-2-2371-5622
Email: michelle@phemax-corp.com
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

nievesoliveras

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 06, 2010, 06:53:17 PM
One of our fellow free A inventors, David Chi from Taiwan, announced his version of the Tong Wheel today July 7, 2010.  His Company is called Phemax Technologies Inc.  He named his invention “Inertia Propulsion-Generation Wheel”.

His contact information is:
Phemax Technologies ,Inc
Michelle Chen
Manager, Marketing and Business Development
Tel: 886-2-2371-5622
Email: michelle@phemax-corp.com

Did they attained OU?

Jesus

exnihiloest

Quote from: The Observer on July 05, 2010, 10:38:57 AM
Lack of Credible evidence that energy can be lead out ?????
I say Using Infinite Electron Motion

"Infinite Electron Motion" are magical words like "lead out energy".
No observations, no reproducible facts, no measures from independent teams, no maths : completely outside of science.

Quote from: markdansie on July 04, 2010, 08:51:22 PM
@A
The term "Lead Out" has many interpretations. One reason it has not been accepted is the lack of credable evidence or measurement to support what is claimed. I suggest given this that you change it to "Mislead Out"

Excellent suggestion  :D

The Observer

Ex,

No Observations??  WTF

QuoteMark...

Lack of Credible evidence that energy can be lead out ?????
I guess you never considered my Speaker Example.

It's very simple to understand.

Take a Speaker and make it run without Ferromagnetic Materials (no magnet---no Iron-- Just coils).
      You will then find out how much energy it takes to set up a Dynamic Magnetic Energy System.

Then put back in the the Magnet... and the Iron to find out how much energy you saved by using infinite electron .
      I say Using Infinite Electron Motion --- Tseung calls it Leading Out Electron Energy.

Hope this helps.

The Observer

Think about this for a while... and if you know how it works.. you will see that Infinite Electron Motion is definitely exploited.
Let me know if you can't understand this... I will break it down if need be.

Have a good day,
                            The Observer

P.S. It is highly likely that posters like you...(who say there is no  energy to lead out, or however you want to say it)
       work for those who would sacrifice our world for a few measly bucks.
       Let me know what you are working on Ex... I would be very interested to know !