Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

The happy but tired team

The student helpers finally mastered the oscilloscope to the point that they could display instantaneous Voltage on channel 1 and instantaneous Current on channel 2.  They can even display the instantaneous power.  In the picture, the top is instantaneous voltage, the bottom is instantaneous current and the middle is instantaneous power.

The same experiment will be repeated dozens of times before sharing the details with the academics.  They will help to establish the credibility.  The lead-out energy theory is confirmed and many accused hoaxes will rise from the dead.  The Patent Offices around the World will have major headaches.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

XS-NRG

This guy is only looking for people he can fool and i think it's too bad that most of the people here buy it.
They will find out this Ltseung is not anywhere near some magic, eventually.

Somebody once say to me, people like to be fooled.
I guess he was correct.

This shit ain't worth my time.
TSeung, i disrepect you for wasting other peoples precious time.
I hope karma will get you back.

FatBird

Lawrence, thank you for sharing your work and nice photos sir.

===============================================================

DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION to the NEGATIVE TROLLS.

For those that don't know what a Troll is, they:

1.  Troll around Free Energy Forums to discourage good ideas.
2.  Value their paycheck more than they value free energy for the world.
3.  Try to get inventors to chase insignificant rabbit trail ideas to waste time.
4.  Try to discredit and ridicule good honest inventors that are trying to help the world.
5.  Are generally paid by Big Oil Corporations so nothing interferes with their HUGE FAT PROFITS.
6.  Try to cause anger and fights to get people discouraged and fight with each other so they give up and go away.

ltseung888

Quote from: FatBird on July 13, 2010, 02:51:35 PM
Lawrence, thank you for sharing your work and nice photos sir.

===============================================================

3.  Try to get inventors to chase insignificant rabbit trail ideas to waste time.
4.  Try to discredit and ridicule good honest inventors that are trying to help the world.
5.  Are generally paid by Big Oil Corporations so nothing interferes with their HUGE FAT PROFITS.
6.  Try to cause anger and fights to get people discouraged and fight with each other so they give up and go away.

Thank you, FatBird.  Scopes cannot lie.  The top is the Input.  The bottom is the Output.  The particular graph is the Instantaneous Power.  The area under the peaks represent energy over that period.  It is obvious that the Output Energy is much higher than the Input Energy in our experiment.

Appropriate tuning will increase this value even more.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Pirate88179

Quote from: FatBird on July 13, 2010, 02:51:35 PM

Are you calling Lawrence a troll?  If you think so then why are you reading this topic?  This makes no sense.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen