Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Your idea is to me the way I see it done,  to look at it another way - you could add power to your design maybe by using series mags in tubes, coils only over areas to DMF (disrupt magnetic field) this attached crappy drawing may help.##IN drawing  end should read MAGNETS in sketch touch.   Using a rail gun type firing order may prove interesting .....careful.

ltseung888

Quote from: Hope on July 25, 2010, 11:08:01 PM
Your idea is to me the way I see it done,  to look at it another way - you could add power to your design maybe by using series mags in tubes, coils only over areas to DMF (disrupt magnetic field) this attached crappy drawing may help.##IN drawing  end should read MAGNETS in sketch touch.   Using a rail gun type firing order may prove interesting .....careful.

Yours may be one of the Pulsing techniques to lead-out electron motion energy.  We shall focus on our planned research path first.  The Tseung technique of 3 layer toroid with the Joule Thief acting as the Primary appears to be producing very good results. 

We already achieved "forever ON LEDs".  The measured Output Power is over 50 watts with one AA battery supplying less than 0.5 watts.  The immediate goal is get the 1KW lead-out energy device ready for market.  Many teams are working on that.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

FatBird

Lawrence,

If you can do it, can you post some of your 1 KW TPU ideas here so some of us can try them out?

Thank you.

ltseung888

Quote from: FatBird on July 26, 2010, 01:42:49 PM
Lawrence,

If you can do it, can you post some of your 1 KW TPU ideas here so some of us can try them out?

Thank you.

The following conversation with Dr. Ting and my student team may help.

Dr. Ting: “Now I understand it better.  Your FLEET contribution is the addition of one or more layers of windings to the Joule Thief Circuit.  The Joule Thief Circuit produces the pulsing magnetic flux that acts as the Primary Coil function of your Transformer.  Your additional layers of winding act as the Secondary of a Transformer picking up the magnetic flux.”

Forever: “The FLEET transformer does not behave like a normal transformer.  The increase in voltage in the Secondary does not depend on (or correspond to) the number of turns in the winding.  When the voltage increases by X time, the current does not decrease by X.  This implies some energy comes in from the surrounding.”

Tseung: “Correct.”

Miller: “The normal Joule Thief Charger puts the recharging battery at the LED side of the Joule Thief Circuit.  That has shown to work.   However, the charging current is small and no concluding overunity effect could be shown and claimed.”

Chung: “The Tseung technique is to put the recharging battery at the Secondary of the New Layers.  Even without deliberately putting an LCR circuit, the charging current is significant enough to demonstrate overunity and possibility of swapping Battery A and Battery B for self sustained operation.”

Tseung: “Correct.  An AA battery that dropped to 0.92V was recharged by the small ferrite core toroid with one layer in 20 minutes to 0.99V as shown in the July 25 experiment.  That simple setup will be repeated and continued for weeks to show the self sustained effect.”

Forever: “The most convincing is the large amount of current in the recharging operation when the LCR circuit was put it.  The COP was greater than 10 at resonance.  The air coil experiment on July 25 clearly demonstrated that.  This means that the battery swap operation can go on with some additional load using the extra lead-out energy.”

Dr. Ting: “That is contradictory to my training of Conservation of Energy.  However, I wound those toroids and saw the graphs on the oscilloscopes.  Should I believe experimental evidence? Or should I stick to the dogma training?”

Miller: “I do not have any dogma on Conservation of Energy.  Lead-out Energy is perfectly acceptable to me.  I do not think that it violates the Law of Conservation of Energy.”

Chung: “What is the next step?  How should we build the 1 KW lead-out energy device?”

Tseung: “I plan to do it in the following steps:
1.   Produce the Battery Swap self sustaining units for verification by the Universities.     This is almost complete except that we need to build more units for the many universities.
2.   Test the feedback mechanism.  Put in additional capacitors or electronics.  The Output Power at resonance is so high that it could easily supply the required Input Power.  I have a gut feel that we may even be able to remove the starting battery once the proper resonance condition has been achieved.  Steven Mark showed that in his video.
3.   Increase the Power though the circuit.  Have thicker wires and higher rating transistors, diodes, etc.  The 3V LEDs will blew out at 4.5V DC.  The 2N2222 cannot take much current.
4.   There is no need to have the full functionality of the Signal Generator.  We can replace it with a simpler 555 oscillator circuit.  This can wait until we know more about the various resonance conditions and constraints.
5.   There will be some protective measures.  The first one is the use of a 2A fuse.  The second one is to wear eye goggles  at all times.  Limit the peak-to-peak current to 250V.”

Dr. Ting: “How long do you think it would take to achieve the 1KW lead-out device with the existing team?”

Forever: “When Tseung openly announced at the meeting that we could come up with an overunity demonstration with two oscilloscopes within two weeks if we get funding of HK$50K, I was secretly sweating.  We did not have space.  We did not have the oscilloscopes.  We have not tested the Tseung winding technique.  But everything went well.”

Tseung: “Actually, we were over budget.  I paid the difference with my own money.”

Miller: “I am optimistic with a time frame of 3 months and HK$1m.  The HK$500K award will get many Hong Kong University Students like us excited.  If it is a matter of tuning â€" getting the right LCR values to match the toroids, we can achieve it.  It means less time for computer games and MSN."

Forever: “and less dating!”  ;)
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

FatBird

Thank you for sharing all of that Lawrence.

We really like your style of writing down what everybody says about it, so everything is clear.

Thanks again for all you do sir.