Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: rave154 on August 14, 2010, 10:38:38 PM
ive got a device, and my two oscilloscopes show that for an input of a mere 12 Volts i get an output of over 8,000 Volts......do i win the prize from the investor?

i was thinking of calling my device....hmm...well.....lets see.....maybe......an....hmm......

an ignition coil....i dunno why....it just came to me

LOL!

cheers
chrisC

Hope

Only reason you are still here Minde and ChrisC is to discourage others, you low down moles         get a life, do not not sell your souls any longer.      LOL , you make us here all laugh out loud!  This new found energy threatens you doesn't it.    Bark all you want, we will have the day!

chrisC

Quote from: Hope on August 15, 2010, 02:57:09 AM
....  This new found energy threatens you doesn't it.   ...

Er, maybe I'm missing something? Perhaps you've been barking too long at the wrong energy-less Tseung tree?

cheers
chrisC

Pirate88179

Quote from: rave154 on August 14, 2010, 10:38:38 PM
ive got a device, and my two oscilloscopes show that for an input of a mere 12 Volts i get an output of over 8,000 Volts......do i win the prize from the investor?

i was thinking of calling my device....hmm...well.....lets see.....maybe......an....hmm......

an ignition coil....i dunno why....it just came to me

Rave:

I have you beat.  My coil inputs with 12 volts and puts out over 50,000 volts.  It too is under the hood in my car. It even operates 6 spark gaps in rapid succession jumping a spark each time over .040".  It has cycled millions of times and has never missed a beat.  I think I paid $40.00 US for it.  The special ceramic insulated spark gaps complete with platinum electrodes cost me about $4 each.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ltseung888

Prayer continued

Helper A: “You know that we are willing to help you whether we get paid.  We treat it as learning.  However, getting extra cash is a big motivating factor.”

Helper B: “Did you notice that I got up early, got to the meeting places ahead of time and did more than you told me when you had the cash to pay me?  When there was no cash, there was no priority.”

Helper C: “I needed the cash.  It was a matter of survival.  I have been on odd jobs for a long time.  When you did not have cash, I helped only when I could not find work.  Half of my mind was on looking for the next paid job.  When you have cash, I can dedicate the time and focus.  Please work with the investor so that we actually get paid.”

Helper A: “When you were working with no outside investment, we were working on hope.  We believe in your lead-out energy theory.  We learned much.  When the Investor put up the HK$50K, we were excited.  We poured everything out in those two weeks.  The success was not an accident.  Please accept the HK$150K and we shall try our best to get the 1 KW units out as soon as possible.”

Helper B: “Get the 1 KW devices out.  We can then have some real cash.  It is resonance-tuning.  Loan me two oscilloscopes and I can spend my TV watching hours tuning the circuits.  I feel that lady luck is with me but I cannot get her unless I sweat in front of the scopes.  I can compare the Input Power and Output Power.  Simple meters would not work.”

Tseung: “Do you all agree that I should accept the offer and accelerate the pace?”

Helper A: “You have two oscilloscopes in your bedroom already.  With or without the extra cash, you will resonance-tune the circuits.  With the extra cash, you can buy more oscilloscopes and loan us a pair each.  I do not mind putting them in my bedroom and help out.  Now the only way we can do resonance-tuning is to go to you or others with the two oscilloscopes.  That can only be a few hours on suitable days.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.