Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 07:58:14 PM
i accept your tacit admission that you cannot.
i'm not answering for him... i am pointing out your faulty logic. larry has no more control over wang shum ho than you have over steorn... get it? probably not.

You can accept whatever you want, and then stick it where the sun does not shine.  There is zero value to winning an argument on the Internets.  I know I am right and Omnibus is the new Newton.  I do not care what you think - you and your government disinformation buddies will soon learn the truth.

bolt

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 09:58:40 AM
Hey I have a question for Mr. Tseung.

Have the Chinese authorities finished their 6 month evaluation of your/wang's/ting's device yet, you know, the one they started evaulating like 3 years ago?

I thought there was going to be a mass of overunity devices going on sale right after that.

What happened to Wang Shum Ho and his big company and all the millions of dollars in investment?  Has his company made any products yet?  Can we buy them?

This was all many years ago, and I was curious as to this, as I want to purchase an overunity generator for my house, but have not been able to find one on Amazon yet.

Did you check Walmart? Apparently they got them on back order.

nul-points

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 08:21:43 PM
...Omnibus is the new Newton...

ROFL

that becomes the funniest statement i ever read on this forum

... so that now kicks into second place the suggestion that by dreaming up a label like "Lead Out Energy" you've constructed a meaningful theory of OU

i must visit this thread more often, that's just added 5 years to my life  ;)

thanks guys
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

chrisC

Quote from: nul-points on August 20, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
ROFL

that becomes the funniest statement i ever read on this forum

... so that now kicks into second place the suggestion that by dreaming up a label like "Lead Out Energy" you've constructed a meaningful theory of OU

i must visit this thread more often, that's just added 5 years to my life  ;)

thanks guys
sandy

Don't take this channel too seriously, after all it's where comedians (third rate) like Tseung practice their tools of their trade. But I have to agree with you, I feel 10 years younger when I read stuff here!

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on August 20, 2010, 11:50:01 PM
Don't take this channel too seriously, after all it's where comedians (third rate) like Tseung practice their tools of their trade. But I have to agree with you, I feel 10 years younger when I read stuff here!

cheers
chrisC
shrugged, i do believe chrisc just compared you to ltseung and called you a third rate comedian...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe