Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Have you tried powering your device with a  low-wattage solar panel?

If the input current of your device is no more than 15 uA, then I cannot see why not.

XS-NRG

Lawrence, i am loosing faith in you.
The images you show are impossible and they do not even come close to something that looks like resonance.

I bet you do not even know what resonance looks like on a scope!!!!!!!
It's time for the BS alert!!!

ltseung888

CEX-50 after 12 hours of lighting

The goal was to check whether an AA battery can supply 6 hours of reading light with the CEX-50 modified as an enhanced Joule Thief circuit.

The answer is now 100% YES.

There were shifts in Input, Output and frequency readings as expected.  But the drain of the battery and the shift in resonance condition appeared to be acceptable if we only want the reading light to last for about 6 hours.  We now have to check whether the AA rechargeable battery can be recharged via solar panels and/or human muscle.  We know that there are already commercial solar battery chargers and crank chargers available.  We shall buy some of these units.

With good engineering (not from me), the FLEET reading light will become a product.  Hopefully, it will be part of the DIY kit that comes with the Book.

We can confirm success in the following steps:
LEDs to replace traditional lamps
LEDs with Joule Thief Circuits are better
LEDs with enhanced Joule Thief Circuits are even better (e.g. Tseung winding)
LEDs with enhanced Joule Thief Circuits Plus LCR tuning are the best.

I shall get a few prototypes ready for replication and loan them to interested organizations.  They can improve and excel along this path.  I feel like an explorer of a new continent.  Yell and shout â€" “That direction or path may lead to something interesting.”  There are so many possible paths.  I cannot explore them all.

The CEX-50 can definitely be tuned to become an overunity device.  Teams with better instruments can confirm that.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Quote from: XS-NRG on September 04, 2010, 01:28:39 PM
Lawrence, i am loosing faith in you.
The images you show are impossible and they do not even come close to something that looks like resonance.

I bet you do not even know what resonance looks like on a scope!!!!!!!
It's time for the BS alert!!!

Please yell louder.  Some guy may even buy a CEX-50, configure it as a Joule Thief and reproduce the impossible results.  The cost is less than RMB60 (less than US$10).  The World will benefit because of your shouting and yelling.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

XS-NRG

I know what resonance looks like on a scope ;)
Apparently you don't.

And your time is running out.....