Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: chrisC on September 07, 2010, 10:41:52 PM
My gut feeling is you are delusionally wrong!
Well, common sense would have told you that if the AA battery is NOT providing the energy, you can simply remove it and see if your LEDs will light by themselves; (you may have to whisper Abracadabra several times before the magic takes effect).

cheers
chrisC

Instead of abracadabra, it should be "Forever" the most beautiful name in the entire world.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

blueplanet

Quote from: chrisC on September 07, 2010, 10:58:18 AM

The point is, current is meaningless if you're using solar to support high efficiency LEDs! You're the ASSHOLE!

Paul was right. A typical commercial solar charger normally needs a few hours to charge up a condensor-like element before it can do some useful work. The reason is because the current of the actual solar panel inside the charger is too small --- typically in the order of 10 microamps.  The idea is to get rid of the charging phase so that the device can readily do work whenever it is subject to sun exposure.

By the way, what is your major in high school (or in university)? And what is the main purpose of your focusing on this thread? The reason I asked you this question is because none of your messagess are technically related.

chrisC

Quote from: blueplanet on September 08, 2010, 02:16:22 AM

By the way, what is your major in high school (or in university)? And what is the main purpose of your focusing on this thread? The reason I ask you this question is because none of your messagess are technically related.

Well, now that you asked, I will answer your question. Like most degreed people, I did a bachelors in Electronic Engineering, did a Masters degree in Microelectronics, worked in the semiconductor industry as a design engineer for 15 years, taught myself software and founded a internet company, granted 4 patents and eight more pending, licensed my inventions for 7 figures to $B companies and have some spare time to enjoy the comedy channel. What else do you need to know? One doesn't need to get too technical; it's the common sense that is so lacking in this thread (plus the plentiful delusions).

cheers
chrisC

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on September 08, 2010, 02:25:29 AM
Well, now that you asked, I will answer your question. Like most degreed people, I did a bachelors in Electronic Engineering, did a Masters degree in Microelectronics, worked in the semiconductor industry as a design engineer for 15 years, taught myself software and founded a internet company, granted 4 patents and eight more pending, licensed my inventions for 7 figures to $B companies and have some spare time to enjoy the comedy channel. What else do you need to know? One doesn't need to get too technical; it's the common sense that is so lacking in this thread (plus the plentiful delusions).

cheers
chrisC
and somehow he doesn't even know how a web spider works... he doesn't own a soldering iron... etc. as evidenced by his own words in the ltseung lead out thread. ad infintum, ad nauseam...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chrisC

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on September 08, 2010, 02:28:14 AM
and somehow he doesn't even know how a web spider works... he doesn't own a soldering iron... etc. as evidenced by his own words in the ltseung lead out thread. ad infintum, ad nauseam...

Well, Wilby, there are many things in life you will never understand and never achieve. We really don't have too many things in common. Are you still living between the railway tracks? Just checking.

cheers
chrisC