Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

I see another $600.00 in Larry the clowns future.

TinselKoala

TinselKoala

Quote from: FatBird on January 09, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
Thank you Lawrence for sharing your results & Super Great Photos.

I also GIVE YOU A LOT OF CREDIT for IGNORING the TROLLS that persist in giving you a rough time.

I have searched & searched & searched, but I am UNABLE to see any overunity contributions from any of the TROLLS.  LOL

LOL. Perhaps your searching skills aren't all that.

I have asked over and over for the Very Same power analysis that Lawrence uses, to be applied to my TinselKoil, but you just won't do it. Why not?  It's fundamentally the same kind of system: it takes in a low voltage, chops the current into one part of a resonating coil system, and draws out a much higher voltage-- and current too -- from the other part of the coil system. By the definitions used in this thread, that adds up to massive OU.

Plus it's a lot more fun than lighting up a few piddly little LEDs. Of course, you need to be of legal age to participate...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSXi3BkkNA

quarktoo

Quote from: poynt99 on January 09, 2011, 05:11:42 PM
The member "PhysicsProfessor" is in fact a professor at a university in the USA.

Amy Bishop was also a professor that had a post graduate degree in crowd control from the University of Smith and Wessen (with honors) and a masters degree in domestic dispute resolution from Remington Firearms shotgun division.

Being a professor did not give this genius knowledge of pulsed electromagnetics either. Her specialty was accelerated particles and the kinetic energy effects on biological systems.  Rumor has it she was gifted from an early age.

Miss me?  ;D

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 09, 2011, 09:44:14 PM
LOL. Perhaps your searching skills aren't all that.

I have asked over and over for the Very Same power analysis that Lawrence uses, to be applied to my TinselKoil, but you just won't do it. Why not?  It's fundamentally the same kind of system: it takes in a low voltage, chops the current into one part of a resonating coil system, and draws out a much higher voltage-- and current too -- from the other part of the coil system. By the definitions used in this thread, that adds up to massive OU.

Plus it's a lot more fun than lighting up a few piddly little LEDs. Of course, you need to be of legal age to participate...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSXi3BkkNA

Dear Sir,

As you know here in Russia, it is very cold and we drink copious amounts of Vodka to survive and make our women look thinner. I would like to offer you the Siberian Peninsula (including all mineral rights) in exchange for your vodka heater invention.

Yours sincerely,

Vlad