Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 13, 2011, 07:43:47 AM
@quark2: You have been building overunity devices for thirtyfive years....and you are still trolling here. I laugh at you, Pops....

Your diagram shows that you are measuring across your total resistance, which is given by the well-known formula for resistors in parallel.

No oscilloscope that I know of measures current, no matter how fancy they are. Every oscilloscope in the world measures voltage vs. time, and there are various ways of generating a voltage signal that correlates with a current being measured -- monitoring the voltage drop across a current-viewing resistor USING OHM's LAW and CONVENTIONAL "electronics 101" -- is one such way, and using a non-contact combined Hall-effect and transformer type probe is another.

Your miserable excuses for not demonstrating what you claim are the usual laughable and non-credible excuses. Go ahead and PROVE ME WRONG...if you dare.

I don't have one of those fancy scopes and I measure the current with a meter. That being said, I have seen plenty of digital scope shots posted that had ma displayed on the the shot.

I didn't claim to do it using a scope and I assumed you had a scope that read current or had a probe. I use a meter and using the parallel resistors for RMS is pretty damn well known.

But hey, if your fancy scope didn't come with a current probe, I'll attach a pdf for one.

Here is another method people claim to use:

Choose a resistor with well known electrical resistance R. let the current I flow through the resistor. Connect the ends of the resistor to the oscilloscope. You can follow on the screen the time variation of the intensity of the current. Use the relation
U=RI
and knowing the amplification of the oscilloscope you can find I
I=U/R

Hope that helps you out son.

PS - I didn't claim to be "building overunity devices for 35 years". If you are going to quote, get it right. Otherwise, you look like a troll or a dumb ass. I said I have been researching it for 35 years. I still am.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 13, 2011, 08:05:38 AM
I

Finally.. Ramset makes a contribution to the free energy movement.

WTF does that mean anyway?

ramset

It means that I want to stay out of this exchange
Sorry![deleted a post there]

Chet
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Yikes !!
I caught Snookems [a beast that shall remain without
Species ]
Polishing one of your Stars in a very nasty way!!

I;m afraid he humped[I mean buffed] the 30 ml deluxe plating right off on a few spots.

Called the Pizza kid[I meen plater] up for a redue .

Good news to the minnions! The Magnesium torches will be in this afternoon.
Sharpen those pitch forks and sickles.

Chet
PS
Gotta go, 3 ft of snow and the payloaders laying on a flat tire !
Thanks Grandma