Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: quarktoo on January 14, 2011, 09:26:59 PM
And in your own sentence you show how you carry on a "scientific discussion".

I see you got pretty plugged in over the homo crack - no pun intended. Anyway who's have thunk you really are a fairy.. I should have known. Ha ah ha

Let give a reality check son, this is a free energy web site - scientific discussions don't happen here.
Quoted for posterity, to illustrate fully just what a bigot you are.

Kiss kiss, Q2, your homophobia is showing.

kEhYo77

quarktoo

Last time I got banned here was a flame war over Dankie's wire. Funny thing is, it took a year for them to figure out I was right.

I waited year to point it out to them on fig 10-4 in meyer notes, (that I referred them to over and over and over) the word "composite SS wire" and what it means.

Surprised a sub-genius like TinselKoala didn't notice that...

I couldn't give a rats ass if retards like you ever invent or replicate anything, you haven't and you won't. I would rather leave people like you with nothing than "prove" I am right to a creep.

I guess it's easy for someone like you who has never replicated a single OU device to act superior when you've done nothing. One of you logical fallacies? Short?

Here's a reality check for you douche bag. A few of us got a hold of some of Meyer boards and were able to replicate his stuff. I would rather watch everybody pay for gas than help a creep like you. Be sure and "bend over and fart while you pay for it". 

Unlike you, I acknowledged my error. A mistake is failure to correct that error.

You are a mistake.

quarktoo

Quote from: kEhYo77 on January 14, 2011, 09:39:52 PM
I've got an idea on transformer with magnets thing...

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10223.msg270822#msg270822

Good luck with that but Meyer's motionless gen would be much easier and cheeper - Already proven as well.

Meyer used O1 oxygen - It is a magnetic atom although I hate to disclose details here. I have a nice photo of it that very few, if anybody around here has seen.

I won't post here or any other photos we have of his stuff. To many creeps like Tinselkoala in this neck of the woods.

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 14, 2011, 09:31:46 PM
Quoted for posterity, to illustrate fully just what a bigot you are.

Kiss kiss, Q2, your homophobia is showing.
I takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and a lesser man to do character assassination.

You are the lesser man.