Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

With all the high levels IQ , i bet we could devise a way to get to the moon and back on a spoon . But IQ is burden here it is only used to satisfy the ego of one feeling of insufficient manhood , geeks finally get revenge here because there are no to bring them back to reality (a old fashion ass wiping ), acting like this is uncivilized would not be tolerated anywhere but on the net , frankly quite childish ...

chrisC

Quote from: The Observer on January 15, 2011, 03:07:24 PM
Chris,

I must say...

"I miss the days when you were the only heckler".

(For the newbies, Chris was calling LT a Clown years before you showed up.)

Let's hope the rest of the ding-a-lings
                                                        find something else to do,
                                             so we can get back to business as usual.

Cheers,
           The Observer

@Observer
LOL. We're not done yet. The comedy show must continue when Tseung returns. We'll give him another 2 weeks when the Prof. will read his DSO manuals to calculate real input/output power, hopefully with some real calorimetric evidence and without ambiguity.

If it really is O.U with COP >2 it will be reproducible and old Tseung may indeed be the hero ..... nah, hero's like that are usually found only in HongKong movies!

cheers
chrisC

quarktoo

I never said it couldn't work, quite the opposite. What I have said is that it will simply erase the magnet when you place it directly in line with the flux.

Fact of the matter is, you could replace the magnet with a shorted coil and at the right frequency you have the exact same patent that I posted regarding the french patent and ferro-nuclear magnetic resonance.

I also pointed out a way to build that using not so cold electricity junk box stuff from Stiffler. What more do you want?

Unlicensed trolls don't build things. I build things. Finally got my check and so that is what I am back to doing - building things.

TheBuzz won't allow me to give any results pass or fail until he gets his star back.

TinselKoala

Correction: You claim to build things. But you don't provide any evidence.

amazingtrader

i am in the process of building such a device.i still have the problem with supplying a HV through the coil so it would attract and repulse the magnets from and to the coil.i am looking for somebody over here in canada ontario with electromechanical skills to get this thing going.The magnets are strong neodinum magnets N52 ( really powerfull)i have to coils 10 pound each with 18 AWG magnetic wire.i would appraciate all the help i could get.