Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gilles experiment applied to a wheel

Started by Rapadura, February 24, 2010, 02:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rice

without needing to do the math,  i need to tell you that you are way off.  he is using somewhere between 50 and 100 joules.  no need to get excited

Rapadura

Quote from: rice on February 25, 2010, 10:34:25 PM
without needing to do the math,  i need to tell you that you are way off.  he is using somewhere between 50 and 100 joules.  no need to get excited

W = 0.5 x C x U²

W = 0.5 x 0.000480 farads x 3 volt x 3 volt

W = 0.000240  x 9

W = 0.00216 joules.

If not, then at least one "law of physics" must be changed, the law that says the calculation of the amount of joules in a capacitor is possible with the formula "W = 0.5 x C x U²"

exnihiloest

Quote from: Rapadura on February 26, 2010, 06:19:35 AM

W = 0.5 x C x U²

W = 0.5 x 0.000480 farads x 3 volt x 3 volt

W = 0.000240  x 9

W = 0.00216 joules.

If not, then at least one "law of physics" must be changed, the law that says the calculation of the amount of joules in a capacitor is possible with the formula "W = 0.5 x C x U²"

There is no evidence that voltage is 3v. I guess it is much more and there is some electronics to elevate the voltage during the capacitors charging process.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: exnihiloest on February 26, 2010, 09:16:14 AM
There is no evidence that voltage is 3v. I guess it is much more and there is some electronics to elevate the voltage during the capacitors charging process.
he is getting the 3V figure from the 2 C or D cell batteries that were shown in the video which are being used as the circuit supply voltage... yes, the inverter electronics are in the box, along with the capacitor bank. they look like caps from a flash camera circuit. all i see is a gauss or coil gun. there is way more than 2 millijoules input...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rapadura

Well, the only possibility is that the voltage of the capacitor bank after completing the charge is greater than 3 volt...

Anyway, if the charged capacitor bank has a voltage of 24V, then we have:

W = 0.5 x C x U²

W = 0.5 x 0.000480 farads x 24 volt x 24 volt

W = 0.000240  x 576

W = 0.138 joules.

138 milijoule is not that great...

Does the voltage may have been higher than 24 V ?