Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US DoD Admitted Quakes Can be Caused by EMF back in 1997

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 28, 2010, 05:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on March 08, 2010, 05:09:38 PM
Well that about confirms the nature of the quakes...
If one GOOGLizes "haarp" and "earthquake", a lot of these kinds of hits will show up:

http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/is-haarp-causing-the-earthquakes-volcanoes-to-erupt-and-the-ice-to-melt/

There's an awful lot of this to be seen on the 'Web.

what else do you expect from criminally insane inbred psychopathic pedophiles.
Well, I will admit they might be more closely related to each other than most people, but everyone is related to some extent.  They may have a monopoly, though.

Is it too late to stop them is the big unknown.  Maybe we're down to banking on hoping for acts of sabotage from within...or off world intervention.
I suppose so.  There's nothing we can do.  We don't have ultra-top-secret clearances to know exactly how all this hardware/software/firmware(if that's what it is) works.

I'd say if humanity deserves to live, it will; and if not, it won't.

We now live in those much referred to interesting times, I'm afraid.
And I agree.  1,000%.

As the old cliche' goes:

"We live in hope."

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on March 09, 2010, 04:52:03 AM
*passes Lee the popcorn*
*Lee takes a handfull and sits back, waiting for something drastic or dramatic to happen on the national American scene.  Maybe a large soda is in order for an lengthy transpiration of inevitable events occurring in the future? 
Large bucket of popcorn, too.
Should be interesting.*

--Lee

REEDIT:
For earthquakes, here's an ongoing, updated list:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on March 08, 2010, 09:22:05 PM
If one GOOGLizes "haarp" and "earthquake", a lot of these kinds of hits will show up:
http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/is-haarp-causing-the-earthquakes-volcanoes-to-erupt-and-the-ice-to-melt/
There's an awful lot of this to be seen on the 'Web.
I was right.  Here one source that lists patents to HAARP:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27343454/HAARP-Has-Deleted-Its-Record-Haiti-Earthquake

And, this is unclassified information.  Here's a reference to the record deletions with respect to the Haitian earthquake. 

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/haarp_deleted_records.htm

Enjoy.

--Lee

Cap-Z-ro

Good thing that guy saved screen shots showing the deleted HAARP data.

And those wackjobs fully intend to make it look like ancient catastrophic prophesies are coming to pass.

Regards...