Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Amazing!!!..Quality of Life Restored

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 28, 2010, 06:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Are both made by Amega?  or is the ebay wand brand AM Wand not made by Amega?  Also if you have a chance could you try both wands on one person to see if that person can tell the difference.

Do you know how it works?  Does it channel positive energy from the user or is it all in the wand?

Are you going to post some video?

Almost ready to try the ebay wand, but would like to learn more from your use.

Thanks,
4Tesla

Cap-Z-ro

Are both made by Amega? 

No

Also if you have a chance could you try both wands on one person to see if that person can tell the difference.

...No need to compare past the price

Do you know how it works?  Does it channel positive energy from the user or is it all in the wand?

...Could be all the above

Are you going to post some video?

...No, since I'm simply a product user

Almost ready to try the ebay wand, but would like to learn more from your use.

...I guarantee its the best $100 bucks you'll ever spend

Regards...

jacek

4Tesla

Hi Cap,

One more question.. how do you know that the ebay wand is made from titanium and the amega is made from stainless steel?  Does it say on the packages.. can't find on the Internet.  Can't find any comparison.

Thanks,
4Tesla

nymfe

Cap,
I would really like to know who is the company which produce this effective wand?
100 Dollars are not 400-but spent for nothing too much.
regards N.