Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok fellas,  Are you ready for the  girls?

tesla if thee master of all men.  His patents are interwoven to enlighten one another.

This pat tells us how to

1 Create a simple "source of high tension" with simple switching
2 Shows how to charge a cap with it by simple switching
3 And the cap being pulsed to the primary coil by again, a simple switch gives us the abrupt discharge ("sudden rush") to the primary coil.

And all at 12v in. , no spark gap, no spark quenching, no huge generator for source of high tension.

Now that answers Sooo many questions about a lot of things and presents us with a valuable use of low voltage input source to run directly to the goods.

that is a LOT just from 1 patent concerning all this stuff.

Gimme a Holla Delboy,   holla holla holla holla holla,  holla holla holla      Dave Chapelle  skit  =]

Now for the final step,  the amplifier

Will be back in a bit , Im looking for that now. and i think I know where it is..

Delboy, You Rock!

Magluvin   Can you smell what the rock is cookin?     i feel like a genius, but its just plagiarism.  lol  But I  would fight all that deny these facts till the death here in thread. Copy it and store it all safe. this was a treasure of multitude dudes, multitude, magnitude, Magadude.  =]   Im excited!

Tesla Patent no. 609250
Electrical igniter for gas engines

I Magluvin here state that this patent By Nikola Tesla is a major keystone to understanding. It is the key to the door.

So now All i have to find is the knob!  lol   we are so close I can smell it!  ;]

Magluvin

Tito L. Oracion

oh boy  ;D

This has a big similarity to the ozone pat isn't it?  ;D

BUT there is an ignition in the spark plug  :-\
tsk!  :-\ tsk!  :-\ tsk!  :-\

Magluvin

Yes, but isnt this way easier to comprehend miniaturizing and eliminating more complicated items?

magluvin

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on March 01, 2010, 01:56:08 AM
Yes, but isnt this way easier to comprehend miniaturizing and eliminating more complicated items?

magluvin

well, your right there  ;)

BUT  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D 

there is still the best one
actually this is my first discovery, you try to read my first post in this forum.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5975.0
they are not listening to me  year 2008 ;D

Magluvin

To compliment my last post..

These ways show some things also that I just though of. We dont have to tune anything to a particular freq, if im right about where to look for the last piece of the puzzle. We can dictate that for any application. This also is a welcome piece of simplification. Would you not agree?
This has my mind going at full tilt.
Magluvin