Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

40 years of lies and deceivement: The UfoVision moon hoax cartoon

Started by hartiberlin, August 05, 2009, 12:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

raburgeson

If we want the truth first is to expose the lying. The entire space program has  been a lie and I can prove it. Every photo (I use the term loosely) w
has been a computer generated piece of crap. Check these out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z7W36WPJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FDYAWJ0R

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAWUWLUC

Get them quick they will be jerked by the powers that lie to you.

Why spend money on NASA when they are seemingly just there to disinform us? Well at the moment the space program is handed over to the civilian world so, Let's go. Let's keep the government the heck out of it. We don't need there old military rockets and launch pads. Specifically we don't need there regulations written specially to keep us from succeeding. A rocket as presented is unstable. Put a pencil point up in your palm and let go of it and lift it. That's what they are doing with their rockets. A stable device has the center of gravity positioned so the engines thrust against the gravity source. Take a ring that weighs more than the engine and mount the engine on top and try that. You can throw it ass over tin cups off a high building and fire the engine and it will come to a fully upright position. You can then hover and land. No more need of escape velocity or orbiting. Just go to you destination. Use the engine to act as a parachute when approaching and landing. It will act as a parachute even before it enters the atmosphere.

The truth is space is 10 miles or less above your head, let's not make it that hard to get there.

About the pictures. Obvious stuff is the subliminal stuff I highlighted. Some of these have thousands of colors and appear mostly black and white. There is a reason for this. Layers and layers of computer generated smut has been stamped on them. Reduced to a transparency they have their brightness altered and are desaturated. In one package the picture ( can't call it a photo) has females or shemales ( Those NASA guys really like shemales) are holding rolls of toilet paper in bathrooms. I picked an orange dark pixel that appeared part of the black background to expose that. I brightened those pixels and highlighted the results with a 5% pressure airbrush that you can look right through and see the skullduggery. The original picture is present too. To tell what color pixel you have check the color box in Photoshop. The packages are large and contain many pictures. If you use windows and open the folder after unraring it, wait a bit, The thumbnail viewer is overwhelmed and has to catch up before you can inspect the work. If you don't wait you will get an error message that explorer must close and explorer resets. It doesn't hurt anything but, then you will have to open it up all over again. There is a lot more hidden on the pictures. Have some fun with them. On chemtrailcentral.com I have a photo in my folder that has a man holding a trophy that is covered with images that match the style of figures found on the space pictures. If you can tell me about the photo and the trophy that would help. I recommend you watch your digital TV with both eyes tightly shut. There is a recent scientific report you drop old knowledge to keep new information. At the refresh rate of HDTV they should be able to empty your head in seconds. So they could literally fill your head with this crapola.