Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An Eye Opening 9/11 Video

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 03, 2010, 06:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Cap-Z-ro

I have to agree Fbird...thanks for finding that...anyone can easily follow trail watching it.

And FINALLY...after years of me telling people that I heard it reported that flight 93 was disembarked at a remote corner of the Cleveland airport.

I just couldn't remember which network I was watching...and now you've found proof for me...for that I am eternally grateful.

All those years of people telling me I imagined it, misheard it, or whatever...good to have that one behind me...next.

The proof can be seen here at the 2:20 mark of part 6...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16uSDXYoxA&feature=related

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Jones does have a lot of good material but his presentation is irrational and open to zealous interpretation...a recipe for unrest and demonstrations, leading to internment...checkmate.

Amadinijad must be following these threads...he appears to be repeating what we have been saying all along...I believe there was even joule thief doodles found in the margins of his quick notes.

Regards....

bugler

In order to know who really did 9/11 (London, Bali, Madrid, etc) see http://www.911missinglinks.com/

Most of the 9/11 videos are damage control done by the criminals in order to blame others as the truth is finally coming out.

Decide by yourself.

Cap-Z-ro

I got this warning when I clicked on your link bugler.

" WARNING This site has a bad reputation "

Is there another site with the same info ?

Regards...