Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A rolling cylinder and piezos

Started by Rapadura, March 03, 2010, 10:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 06, 2010, 04:49:48 AM
do you see the incline? the incline only has as much kinetic energy as the highest point over time, a longer incline means that the object will roll slower over time, it doesn't contain anymore kinetic energy than the very height of incline.

a height of 1 meter with a falling incline of 1 foot has the same kinetic energy as a height of 1 meter with an incline of 1 mile. the difference is the rate of fall over time. the rate of fall is divided up.

if an object falls at 1 Newton straight down from 3 meters up it will have the same kinetic equivalent of an object falling at an incline of 1 mile who's height started at 1 meter up.

a lot of people are fooled by this illusion of distance over time.

incorrect. the incline has NO kinetic energy. the incline doesn't move, and only objects in motion have kinetic energy... ::)

incorrect. a height of 1 meter with a falling incline of 1 foot has zero kinetic energy.

now you are on track, only objects in motion have kinetic energy.

a lot of people make the same error you have made, please read a physics book.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rapadura

Kinetic energy have no importance in this case. What is important to the piezos in this case is the weight of the rolling sphere or cylinder. The weight will determine the deformation.

onthecuttingedge2005

incorrect. a height of 1 meter with a falling incline of 1 foot has zero kinetic energy.

wow, you actually changed my wording from the original post, you are not only a true retard you are a flagellant moron. which is another reason there is no perpetual anything. that 'you' could control that is! what are you going to do, generate thousands of megatons of energy from the satellite voyager to feed Earth's needs.

you need to rethink your shit because it ain't going to happen.

'all' energy is balanced out, do you care to bet on this wager?

rules of the bet, current data over rules none existent data!!!

Rapadura

Hey Jerry, who talked about Voyager 1 was me (Rapadura), not this guy WilbyInebriated...

Calm down!

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Rapadura on March 06, 2010, 11:45:52 PM
Hey Jerry, who talked about Voyager 1 was me (Rapadura), not this guy WilbyInebriated...

Calm down!

Sorry Rap, I needed that one to jest a point. my apologies good friend.