Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Everything in the universe is moving.

Started by brian334, March 05, 2010, 07:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

I would think over the part about you can't destroy energy a while. That's what the government wants you to think.

utilitarian

I would think over the part about you can't destroy  a while. That's what the government wants you to think.

Except that it is not the government that is telling us this, but scientists, and not just USA scientists, but scientists from every civilized nation.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 05, 2010, 08:19:44 PM
No, everything in the universe was given a push with the big bang, after that it is stored energy being used over a period of a very long time. you could never duplicate it because you are so small and don't have enough energy to play with it.
you can't prove the big bang... so don't state it like its a fact, it's just a theory.

Quote from: utilitarian on March 22, 2010, 01:08:52 PM
Except that it is not the government that is telling us this, but scientists, and not just USA scientists, but scientists from every civilized nation.
sounds like an appeal to popularity... another logical fallacy. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

utilitarian

like an appeal to popularity... another logical fallacy. ::)

I was distinguishing scientists from politicians/secret police.  If you want to assert that scientists all over the world are in cohoots with the evil politicians, knock yourself out.

Also, as an aside, you must be real bored with me not posting anymore, that you jump on the most innocuous of statements.  I am sure if I had said the sun would rise tomorrow, the logical fallacy ambulance would come wailing.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on March 22, 2010, 08:05:03 PM
I was distinguishing scientists from politicians/secret police.
regardless it's still a logical fallacy...

If you want to assert that scientists all over the world are in cohoots with the evil politicians, knock yourself out.
i never asserted any such thing, quit fabricating things.

Also, as an aside, you must be real bored with me not posting anymore, that you jump on the most innocuous of statements.  I am sure if I had said the sun would rise tomorrow, the logical fallacy ambulance would come wailing.
as an aside... lol do you even know what that means?
no, i'm not bored with you not posting anymore, it saves me time spent correcting your errors and pointing out your fallacious arguments, nor was i jumping on 'the most innocuous of statements'... it's just that logical fallacies is all you post as arguments. if you stated such about the sun in your usual manner, it probably would have been a logical fallacy. it wouldn't be if you offered a cogent argument regarding why the probability of the sun rising tomorrow is very high, but you rarely offer a cogent argument. i don't think you know what one is...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe