Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone notice? - a lot of earthquakes

Started by 4Tesla, March 08, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

04-APR-2010 22:40:45     32.19     -115.10     7.0    10.0     CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

Actually, it was 7.2 on the Richter scale.  Further, there was another one in the Sacramento area at about 4.0-4.5, but it's not on their list above.  Why not?   ???

Getting close to home!   :o

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

giantkiller

All rise...

But that is after 'Every knee shall bow'. What else can you do during an Earth quake?

'Every eye shall see'... "Oh, that is what is happening!"

'Why, nobody told me thats what is meant.'

In 1000 years when we are dug up, the excavators will claim we were a very religious society. 'Just look at all the glass boxes in every room and struts of metal pointing up in the air!'. 'Wonder what they worshipped?' 'Look its called 'T.V. guide'. 'Why its filled with lists of instructions from the air at certain times.' But the instructions are wierd! Not only do you send your money through the glass but the lists are made up of laughing, biological gropings, murder and violence. These are a strange people indeed. They even poison their children with corn syrup or murder them before there are born!
I guess the got what they wanted from the self imposed deity.

Pretty much gives a good credance to 'All things made new'. The Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, Armageddon. Third time is charm. ;D

Niribu, 2012, Revelation all lines up too. Pretty good disaster flick, I say. Revelation pretty much says 'Just sit back and watch'. What else ya gonna do?

Let me out. I am petrified.

Cap-Z-ro

This may very well be the path to HAARPmageddon.

The reason we are where we are is because of our leaders.

The reason things will continue along 'the path' is because we continue to empower them by virtue of our participatory attendance at the stage play they put on for us every 4 years.

The reason we are not getting 'off world' relief from our plight is because we mindlessly keep picking 1 of 2 or 3 avatars as our remotely controlled leaders.

I believe if we were to merely collectively reject the criminally insane maniacal psychopaths representing the planet...and apparently bent on destroying most or all of it.

Its as easy to do as changing your mind...thats why they want to dominate the thoughts and images that run through your mind.

They do not want people harboring positive thoughts and feelings...that is the way to their undoing, and they know it.

Regards...

happyfunball

7.8, Indonesia

Looks like they're making another HAARP sweep, 7+ this time.

4Tesla

Quote from: happyfunball on April 06, 2010, 07:57:26 PM
7.8, Indonesia

Looks like they're making another HAARP sweep, 7+ this time.

Yes, 2 7+ earthquakes in the last 3 days! Plus a 6.2!

Magnitude 7.7 quake shakes Indonesia's Sumatra
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100407/wl_nm/us_quake_indonesia

06-APR-2010 22:15:02     2.24     97.05     7.8     46.0     NORTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA
05-APR-2010 10:05:42     -0.17     125.01     6.2     10.0     SOUTHERN MOLUCCA SEA
04-APR-2010 22:40:45     32.19     -115.10     7.0     10.0     CALIF.-BAJA CALIF. BORDER REGION

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

4Tesla