Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone notice? - a lot of earthquakes

Started by 4Tesla, March 08, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

The collective thoughts of the masses is more powerful than most are aware...which is why our oppressors constantly bombard us with distracting input to all our senses.

Like deer in a headlight the masses cannot seem to look away.

*waiting for the shuttle*

You mentioned the Friendly Giant...the great Bob Homme had a profound impact on me.

Someone once told me he hated kids...do you or anyone know if that is factual or not ?

I choose not to believe it...until I know different.

Regards...

Bob Smith

QuoteYou mentioned the Friendly Giant...the great Bob Homme had a profound impact on me.

Someone once told me he hated kids...do you or anyone know if that is factual or not ?

I choose not to believe it...until I know different.

I know from someone who knew him fairly well that he was a crusty old fella. But not sure if he disliked kids. I'll call Rusty...

X00013

A good watch if you want to know if your on solid ground, http://www.hulu.com/watch/133579/how-the-earth-was-made-the-deepest-place-on-earth

Of interest to me is 21 minutes in, neat stuff,  ??? ???

4Tesla

Quote from: X00013 on April 10, 2010, 12:53:26 AM
A good watch if you want to know if your on solid ground, http://www.hulu.com/watch/133579/how-the-earth-was-made-the-deepest-place-on-earth

Of interest to me is 21 minutes in, neat stuff,  ??? ???

Thanks.. great video!

sparks

I guess you could say we are walking around on old Sun scum.   I would like to know where all the water came from.  The Sun has a region between it's plasma surface and the corona that it is cool enough for atoms to exist but I doubt it is cool enough for many molecular bonds to occur when one considers the photon bombardment in that region.  Life on the surface of Earth is into water.  Perhaps we are the aliens dumped here by some comet that became captured in the Earth's gravitational net and melted giving us a unique situatation.  This makes our physical life system quite tenous.
Whereas creatures that can take photons and organise them into intelligent behaviour would have much better odds of proliferating throughout the Universe. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love