Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone notice? - a lot of earthquakes

Started by 4Tesla, March 08, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

happyfunball said:
Cuba, 5.6
Guatemala, 5.3
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php
@all
I saw on The History Channel that there a volcanic mountainside in either the Azores or Canary Islands, that if a moderate earthquake occurs in the mountain fault, then up to 100 cubic miles of the mountain would slide into the Atlantic west of the island.

This would cause a tsunami 300-500 feet high on the East Coast of North  and South America.  After that it would probably spread elsewhere around the world.

Anyone up for a HAARP-caused earthquake on this volcano?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

4Tesla

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on March 21, 2010, 03:14:18 PM
happyfunball said:@all
I saw on The History Channel that there a volcanic mountainside in either the Azores or Canary Islands, that if a moderate earthquake occurs in the mountain fault, then up to 100 cubic miles of the mountain would slide into the Atlantic west of the island.

This would cause a tsunami 300-500 feet high on the East Coast of North  and South America.  After that it would probably spread elsewhere around the world.

Anyone up for a HAARP-caused earthquake on this volcano?

--Lee

Yes, I saw that also.. I'm glad I'm at 400 feet on the west coast.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: 4Tesla on March 21, 2010, 06:53:42 PM
Yes, I saw that also.. I'm glad I'm at 400 feet on the west coast.
I'm also on the West Coast, but not out of danger.  According to the same program I mentioned, there's a danger zone north of Seattle that is overdue for a "big one" up to 9 pts. on the Richter scale.  The tsunami would be just as big traveling south on the West Coast.

Have a look at this:
http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/is-haarp-causing-the-earthquakes-volcanoes-to-erupt-and-the-ice-to-melt/

"If it isn't one thing, it's another."

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

If I wasn't convinced before, I am now.

Thanks Lee.

Regards...