Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SPARK PLUG FOR WATER AS FUEL

Started by TheOne, July 08, 2008, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gettinwet

Here is the plug I have been looking for. Champion 827M L76v. My cost on 4 was around $4. I think they retail around $7 or the set. As I wait for my new diodes I am spending the next couple days rebuilding my HHO cell after an unfortunate accident involving a 16 cylinder Detroit diesel falling off the forklift onto the box my cell was in. When I get my circuit parts I will post my test results with this spark plug.

hblyle

I believe the resistor that is in most plugs will be a problem!!!!! Lawn equipment plugs do not usually have a resistor in them and should work much better for these experiments?

titof50

If this type of spark plugs are in the market, then the government must accept the Japanese Car that runs on water or Hydrogen (HHO) only to be on the market of USA, please make this forum to be a change to protect the environment, lets have a clean and green power to have it in the USA market. Thanks.

Tito

tjwajler

hello i have read your post and a hundred others. i was wondering if u have any plans of the water spark plug, or any website that does. also of the water for fuel systems thanks

DDRaptor

Just putting this information out there I have replaced my standard plugs with pulsestar plugs and they are by far some of the best I have used. They have an integrated capacitive element so I do not know if you can easily remove the resistor like standard plugs.

But I want to order more and build that circuit like gotuluc