Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self running coil?

Started by gotoluc, March 13, 2010, 12:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penno64

Hi Luc,

It may be that the switching device you are searching for is a solid state relay.

With this, you can totally isolate the two halves of your circuit.

Must admit though, I am like you, not all that strong in electronics.

Good LUCk

Penno

gyulasun

Quote from: gotoluc on March 13, 2010, 04:34:37 PM
Is the IRF840 also the same capacitance?  because I get the same effect with it also.

Yes, more or less it has similar capacitances in the 1-2V range too, maybe a bit higher than for the IRF640, see Figure 5, Page 4:
http://www.vekoy.com/UserFiles/File/PDF-liitteet/IRF840.pdf

Gyula

gotoluc

Quote from: Omnibus on March 13, 2010, 04:38:23 PM
Hi Luc,

May I ask you what kind of a scope are you using?

It's a 200MHz USB scope, DSO-5200

Comes also with a software spectrum analyzer

You can buy them on eBay.

Luc

void109

If you have the time, a circuit diagram would be very useful indeed.  I'm perplexed - in that I think I understand that when you disconnect the battery, you're leaving an open circuit in the drain/source path that's pulsing the core - if that's right (which it may not be), then what in the world would you still need to continue pulsing the gate for?

A circuit diagram would be brilliant  :)   Also - you probably have, or maybe not, but what affect does placing a pickup coil near the magnets have on the effect?  Its all very exciting!  I'd like to go patch up a replication but I'm unsure of the specifics of your circuit.

Thank you for your ingenuitive work, its inspiring.

gotoluc

Quote from: gyulasun on March 13, 2010, 04:45:46 PM
Yes, more or less it has similar capacitances in the 1-2V range too, maybe a bit higher than for the IRF640, see Figure 5, Page 4:
http://www.vekoy.com/UserFiles/File/PDF-liitteet/IRF840.pdf

Gyula

Thanks Gyula

So even if I had an OPTO isolator this would happen also?

Luc