Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

heat recovery vid-info request

Started by X00013, March 14, 2010, 06:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

I ges i am that dumb, when a huge part of new england lost power for over a week including ZEROFOSSILFUEL or whatever, I was the only one to fire up a steam turbine generator powered by wood, to provide my wife and kids with heat and power. I really feel as thou that the world government has done its job dumbing down everyone including people trolling this forum. WAKE UP. They split atoms for HEAT to be used in steam engines you wish u could have, why pay them for what you can have yourself if you would just open a book and READ. USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE. The power required to read this most likely came from power that you are paying for via coal, gas, nuke, which ALL goes thru a STEAM turbine, if you grow and burn, u pay no power bill, no tax, fuck me running, why dont you see a home unit wood burning heat power provider unit. Why dont u see super reheating units for ice engines. Why cant you buy a round neo with no coating, Why am i typing this, bcuz what can happen does happen. This forum has compelled me to modern day educated idiots, if u cant show me a bare naked neo and you dont belive in conspiracy stroreez than show me a steam engine heat/energy generator, and when you cant find eather one, ask urself, am i that fucking stupid

jadaro2600

Quote from: X00013 on March 16, 2010, 12:54:29 PM
I ges i am that dumb, when a huge part of new england lost power for over a week including ZEROFOSSILFUEL or whatever, I was the only one to fire up a steam turbine generator powered by wood, to provide my wife and kids with heat and power. I really feel as thou that the world government has done its job dumbing down everyone including people trolling this forum. WAKE UP. They split atoms for HEAT to be used in steam engines you wish u could have, why pay them for what you can have yourself if you would just open a book and READ. USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE. The power required to read this most likely came from power that you are paying for via coal, gas, nuke, which ALL goes thru a STEAM turbine, if you grow and burn, u pay no power bill, no tax, fuck me running, why dont you see a home unit wood burning heat power provider unit. Why dont u see super reheating units for ice engines. Why cant you buy a round neo with no coating, Why am i typing this, bcuz what can happen does happen. This forum has compelled me to modern day educated idiots, if u cant show me a bare naked neo and you dont belive in conspiracy stroreez than show me a steam engine heat/energy generator, and when you cant find eather one, ask urself, am i that fucking stupid

You are not stupid.  The government needs these crisis to further their power.  It's fairly obvious, every time there is a crisis, the governments get bigger and bigger - bloated, and more powerful-less reasonable, and less conscionable when it comes to common sense.

Allow me to further your research.

I'm not going to be able to find any videos from 200 years ago, they just don't exist - but there are a number of patents out there for similar devices.  By similar I mean partial - because I don't think anyone's done quite what you have done before ( which makes you innovative ).

Let me get this right however, first.  You want to turn a two cycle engine into a steam producing engine? ..or are you wanting to convert to HHO? ..or are you wanting to do both? ...

I think your best option would be to avoid 2 cycles, and go with a 4 cycle of comparable size - 2 cycle engines require oil to be added to the fuel, this makes things tricky when converting to run off of another fuel source because they have no lubricating reservoir.  Using a 4 cycle may make it capable of burning a number of different fuels.

You probably know this already - but the 4 cycle will have it's own oil reservoirs and eliminate the fuel additive problem - they're also less problematic when considering the the tuned exhaust issue.

During the US gas crisis some research was done on sterling engine powered automobiles...narrowing patent searches to these years may produce more hits with regard to the devices than any other time period.

7,387,093 is recent.  A side wall sterling reclamation unit intended to increase energy density issues.

If they were to put an array of indirect sterling on the heat excess of nuclear power plants - their over all efficiency would be increased ( probably by hundreds of percentage points ) ...   

This won't happen to we're all groveling on our knees though, that's just the way things are now.  There's no NON radical way to fight them - hence all the terrorism ( but it seems they've got that under their belts as well ).