Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Each Layer of a Toroidal Coil = to a One Turn Coil?

Started by CodeWebs, June 08, 2010, 10:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeWebs

I saw this mentioned over here at the bottom of the page: http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/indexen.htm

I guess I never thought about it that way, but it seems logical.  It makes me think differently about alot of patents I've read and videos I've watched about overunity devices, whether its related or not.  I was thinking about making a primary coil of a few turns and over it, wrap a toroidal coil, changing the wrapping direction half way through and trying to see how it would affect some basic testing.  What affects would pulsing the toroidal coil have on the primary, basically.

CodeWebs

I had an idea the other night while reading some related patents last night.  The inner coil is wound specially to create a rotating field that can be transfered to the outer ferrite torroid with the output coil.  I have thought about this type of winding for the inner coil for awile now, especially after seeing it here:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=wu8RAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false