Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recharging Batteries using only voltage spikes. A Results Log Thread

Started by jeanna, March 23, 2010, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

My Nicd battery is continuing to recharge and it seems to perform as well as it did 10 days ago.

It is interesting to point out that I can recharge it from a battery that is working at a much lower voltage than what it is causing to appear in the charge battery, but for durations tests from the charge itself, I do not think I am seeing anything great.

I did change the test circuit to a silicon transistor based one making the light from the secondary.
First I tried one I already had. which is now on the plant battery#1 and it ran for 10 hours with this recharged battery.

Then I made a circuit especially for testing this charger and it has a 2N3904 and a secondary and so is very similar to that one just mentioned, but it only runs for 3 to 4 hours before the light is a small dot.

I am a little tempted to stop this and use a normal amps recharge, but then I will not be able to return to this.

Monday, I will see what happens with the alkaline battery, since I have a box full of them.

thank you,

jeanna

stprue

Jeanna, this is a perfectly fantastic topic to start up!  I'm glad you are the one driving this  ;D

I thought I remembered Bedini mentioning that he had to "condition" his batteries!  Basically meaning that he charged and discharged his gel cell's a number of times before they preformed optimally.  It sounds similar to what you were describing with your ni-cad!  Anyways I thought I would share that piece of info if you haven't heard it already.

Keep up the good work everyone!

8)

IceStorm

Take care to not sum both battery voltage to know if there a gain or not, battery discharge curve are not linear so voltage doesn't tell you anything useful, for example, a 12v battery at 13v for a load X can take 30 minute to go to 12.9v, so you assume a decrease of 0.1v per 30 min but the reality is it can take 45-60 minute for 12.9->12.8 and 20 minute for 12.8->12.7.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

jeanna

Welcome icestorm
Good point! thank you.

@Stprue.
Thanks.
In fact I did get that information from John Bedini.
I think I would have been stumped otherwise.
It makes a better recharge to cycle it more times than to have it recharging longer.
It is a good rule to remember about this.

@all,
This is odd.
Just after I said nuthin much yesterday, I am seeing great results.

Today's results are something like the day before yesterday.
I have been switching between 2 drive batteries.
I cannot say it is the drive battery, but maybe there is a bad drive battery which makes the results took not so good occasionally?

So anyway,
The light has been very bright and throwing the light for more than 24 inches since 6 hours ago.

I think I will need to make note of the drive battery from now on.
Maybe I can learn something else here.

jeanna

jeanna

OK I will keep the light on but I am going offline so I want to report.

The recharged battery which has never had anything recharging it but spikes since early feb this year has just run a jtc with a bright led on the secondary for

11 hours.

And the beam is still over 20 inches away from the light.
And, it was recharged for 14 hours with a jtc whose battery had dropped to  0.76v when I took it off this morning.

So, this is definitely a successful way to recharge a battery... at least sometimes.

Now, to figure what is wrong when it does not work very well.

More later,

jeanna