Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

censorship @ energetic forums

Started by WilbyInebriated, April 01, 2010, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 04, 2010, 03:21:11 AM
Wilby I never saw this thread.  I'm so sorry I missed it.  Added to which I thought I'd been banned from OU.COM - But it seems they simply locked that thread.  Is it too late to revive this discussion?  I'll tell you what I have a SLEW of information that I'd like to post here.  It goes to the character of that forum that I really think needs to be 'aired'.  I first want to clear it with Stefan that I can do that 'tell all' number that comes with any divorce.  My hope is to do a public disclosure of some private emails - lest the public think the membership there is rational.  And DEFINITELY it's simply to indulge the general feeling of 'abuse' - justified or not.  LOL.  Nothing nicer than freedom of expression.  But I'll rest on your advices.  Just so sorry I missed this.  Maybe you prefer to drop this subject?  I'll fall in. 

Kind regards,
Rosie
hi rose. feel free to revive it! i just wanted it on record somewhere that harvey's use of one theoretical model as the basis of an argument against another theoretical model was ridiculous... and me saying so should not be a censored comment, but i guess that should be expected from a site where the 'axis of power' is simply trying to sell ebooks and dvds.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

baroutologos

Hey WilbyInebriated,

Long time now, here and mostly in energetic forum i critisise all kind of pseudo-science theories and false claims that cannot be verified experimentally, not by me but from no-one - let alone a group of researchers - yet still they are treated as facts and most bookselling is based on them. (Bedini technology, radiant energy existance, magnetic current etc)

You possess some brain and critical thinking. I can talk with more specific details as Bedini's Kromrey generator, Bedini's FEG machine, Tesla hair pin circuit and much much more. WHile the creator/replicator is alive and kicking and bookselling, yet there is a profound inability to steer us towards the creation of such OU device. They tend to blame all kind of supression forces etc.

My question... how you can be surpressed and still issue books? Incompatible things for my mind.

Anyways, you are not saying anything new here. I write just to show some sympathy.
Salutes,

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: baroutologos on August 05, 2010, 02:40:08 PM
Hey WilbyInebriated,

Long time now, here and mostly in energetic forum i critisise all kind of pseudo-science theories and false claims that cannot be verified experimentally, not by me but from no-one - let alone a group of researchers - yet still they are treated as facts and most bookselling is based on them. (Bedini technology, radiant energy existance, magnetic current etc)
what does that have to do with censorship @ energetic forums?

You possess some brain and critical thinking. I can talk with more specific details as Bedini's Kromrey generator, Bedini's FEG machine, Tesla hair pin circuit and much much more. WHile the creator/replicator is alive and kicking and bookselling, yet there is a profound inability to steer us towards the creation of such OU device. They tend to blame all kind of supression forces etc.
i wish you possessed 'some brain and critical thinking'... what does this above paragraph have to do with censorship @ energetic forums?

My question... how you can be surpressed and still issue books? Incompatible things for my mind.
quit being such a noob, start your own thread for your off topic questions and discussion.

Anyways, you are not saying anything new here. I write just to show some sympathy.
Salutes,
really? was someone else posting about censorship @ energetic forums here on this forum already? i looked for such a thread and could not find one... do you have a link?  keep your sympathy, i require nothing from you.

don't post another off topic rant... i will have it removed.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

baroutologos

Hahhaha,

you are indeed noob. I have said it before i say it again., Stop whinning NOOB"

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - a whole lot of posts here needed to be deleted.  Please try and keep on topic.  Hope this is in order Wilby.

Regards,
Rosemary