Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fed in hot water over secret bailouts

Started by 4Tesla, April 03, 2010, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: sparks on April 04, 2010, 08:12:59 PM
  It doesnt even matter who is in Washington DC or what the talking heads on the boobtube say the Fed is a private corporation and those buffons in washington should close the whole fucking thing down kick them out of the US and take control of the US economy.  It wont happen because the US government is owned and operated by the same cooperations that own the fed.  We go to the fed to borrow money which they say is coming from China.  Then we wage war on iraq and afghanistan so private corporations can prosper killing people and pumping oil.  So now the US taxpayer owes the Chineese for killing people in the middleast and not only do we owe the Chineese for the original amount we owe the stockholders of the Fed interest.  The fed runs around pushing bonds out all over creation posing as representing the US taxpayers and they are a private corporation running the biggest scam ever and not under the control of the US government at all.  They got to some politicians back in 1913 and ever since they have owned and operated the US.  Fucking taxes.

Ron Paul wants to shut down the Fed.. If no one better comes around by 2012.. I'll vote for him.. hopefully he won't end up like JFK.  I wish Ron would run as an Independent.

4Tesla

sparks

I believe Ron Paul is a white hat.  He is wise. Obama is such a tool.  I see Obama I see strings.  I hear the illuminati handlers hate it when we smile.  Distorts their reception of trauma and stress frequencies and their favorite the pride carrier wave.  When we are happy we radiate one freq.  when we are sad and stressed we radiate another.  Various entities eat frequencies just like plants eat uv.  The ancient gods always demanded sacrafices.  Sheep people children soldiers.  Things havent changed.  They eat this shit up. Literally. The god of creation sings he does not scream and wail and demand he creates joy and love vibrations.  Tune em in radiate em and leave these illuminati critters diminished till they go poof.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love