Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In a long magnet, the center has less attraction force?

Started by Rapadura, April 07, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: allcanadian on April 11, 2010, 01:58:51 PM

This rule also applies to Gravity and Electricity as they are polar forces, I wonder where all the supposed electricity in a battery goes? It would seem that the motion produced when two polar forces race to each other to destroy each other to find balance is what we consider work, Work=Force x Distance.

Regards
AC

A battery is but a chemical reaction with an electrical barrier put in place.

When the external circuit is connected the electrons are allowed to flow
around the barrier and the chemical reaction then proceeds. The problem
(if there is one) is that the chemical reaction uses up it's chemical
potential energy as the electrons move. The electrons all come back
to the chemical reaction site to be incorporated into reaction residuals.

:S:MarkCoffman

raburgeson

I don't want to muck up this so if it makes you think then ignore it.
All is standard to what is taught today. I want you to be aware of what was taught in the time of Maxwell. It seems that science died with him.

At that time it was taught magnetic flux flowed both ways through the magnet. I'm not saying it should be applied here. It's just in the back of my mind that they cut something out just like they chopped up Maxwell's equations. Like I said, don't get side tracked. I don't think the experts even grasp the actual inter workings of a magnet. Tesla said, one wire can carry multiple signals both directions and they want you to forget that was ever said too. I thing that is possible because of the flux line around the conductor.

The eddy currents magnetizing the ball may defeat your purpose, I think I know what you are up to. Might be an excellent thought till that happens. Maybe there is a simple way around that.

Magnetics is weird to me, you can't magnetize a copper chrome plated pinball, but I have seen it happen and the service man had to replace the ball. Is there an expert? Is anyone actually studying magnets or are they all parroting the books like there is nothing left to learn? Why is the decay rate in a load stone  incalculably long and a perma-magnet so short. Science hasn't even bothered to figure out how to make long life magnets. If you are waiting for an expert, I wish you luck. I hope you or someone else in here becomes an expert.

raburgeson

Sorry I was completely overwhelmed by your post, I came back to explain. When I was way younger we found a particularly strong epoxy. We were going to make Searl generator and fly to the moon. The epoxy didn't work but, we noticed something. You take two bar magnets and stick them together you get a longer bar magnet so to speak. The flux density at the mated ends are now hooked up internally. So we worked and we worked to try to exploit this fact to find some sort of configuration of material to draw energy from between these two magnets. We read everything we could find about magnets. We even read the confusing stuff like Edward Leedskalnin ( hope I spelled that right) the guy that built and moved Coral Castle. What I am trying to tell you is if there are people that know the answer to what you are asking they are being paid to keep their mouth shut. I recommend you ask in the Searl area on this site. No other group has fought with magnetism harder than them. Leedskalnin had a perpetual storage device and we read that material thousands of times and felt it had something to do with what we were doing. His device works by the way and you might even find a video on it. Be worth a try, just because we didn't fly with what he said doesn't mean you won't. Good luck.

Low-Q

If the steel ball is attracted to the pole, it would probably still be attracted to the pole even if the ball was in the middle of the magnet. That means the steel ball want to travel both ways equally - that means it will not work.

Vidar

Airstriker

The middle of the magnet is "neutral" - true. Potentially you should be able to build OU device using this fact. There even are a couple of them - for example this one:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6759.0

Eventually, I've even designed a solid state version of it. Tested in FEMM. Should work no problem. The problem is the cost, which I cannot efford right now - working on different project. If I fail, this one will be next. Hope my wife will understand :P

So yes, this can be a way to go - but not in the generator version you have proposed. In your version, the first ball would have been attracted to the magnet and that's it. The device would stop.