Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

Well I got a chance over the last couple of days to perform some tests based on the free energy circuit setup. I have an image I tossed together that shows the set up. Instead of using the door buzzer I incorporated a switch I made that is very sensitive to magnetic forces. I followed the same of the findings of that described in the free energy circuit until the actual measurement of work . My findings are as follows. 1. Charge cap 1 to 10.32 volts dc. 2. Connect ground to complete circuit. 3. Wait until vibrations were not seen at the mag switch. The measurements in the attached image shows the results and yes It is more volts total than what capacitor 1 was charged with. From there I set up a 6 ft vertical plywood with a small 6 volt hobby motor. I charged cap 1 to 10.32 volts and then discharged the cap into the motor and marked the average position of 6 trials of a small weight lift height. I then charge the caps through the circuit and discharged them in parallel and series but as suspected the motor only lifted to about 50 % of the charged single cap. It seems although the volts have increased the amps have decreased. Friction or resistance must be the culprit. Even though you can achieve high voltage in BEMF you have very little amps and amps are what gives the motor the lifting power. I believe a few others who have tried this got the same results. I repeated the experiment 6 times and got the same results. Changing the caps farad only changed the distribution of the voltage and +- 2 volts. As with all physical experiments something is always discovered. I did discover that using a +, - pulse on the circuit and adding a low power magnet to just behind the driving coil that the magnetic force on the mag switch caused the switch to vibrate faster with more strength. But the conclusion of this is for another day. 

Camster

NerzhDishual

Hi HartiBerlin and All

I was lost.
You had a good idea.

New results.
Charging a 0.1 F cap at 12.8 volts.
Just discharging this cap into the Igarashi (20G-380) motor.
Counting up height and seconds.

No load (just a small nylon washer <1.gr): 24 cm height, 24 seconds.
10 gr load: 22 cm height
60 gr load: 19 cm
100 gr load: 18 cm
150 gr load: 16 cm, 20 seconds

With the other cap I got sighty 'best' results (about one cm more high).

Actually, it depends on the motor, the cap, the load, the time? (:)))
and it is difficult to conclude anything.

I am setting up new experiments (with coils).

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

pg46

Hi-

Anyone able to recharge C1 in the experiment using the 2 caps, the motor and the DC/DC converter?
My own DC converter died, then when I finally revived it I was unsuccessful  in recharging C1. But I think my converter is too inefficient perhaps so I need to find another one.
But in the meanwhile I wondered if anyone else ran the experiment and what their results were?
Basically, discarging only one cap through the motor gives you some work for while but then your energy is gone completely :-[.
Discharging your 1st cap through the motor into  the 2nd cap gives you a little bit of work AND you still have your original energy(or almost all)  :) So, now how can one go about getting most of that energy back into cap 1??

lancaIV

There are other kinds of free energy circuits:
if you are interested,visit
http://depatisnet.dpma.de/
and fill in with:
BE754918
BE438189
and remark the right +/- -pole connections !
and later, in cascade-steps up to MWatts
BE879579

Sincerely
            de Lanca

FreeEnergy