Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One ring to control them all

Started by Cherryman, April 13, 2010, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Looks good Ist. 

I do however think that your holes in the flywheel are not that efficient.  To much air will disappear.  The output of a HHO explosion is very short and intense, not very volumetric.  You might consider larger holes, or "scoops" as in a water wheel..  Or close it in (tesla turbine like or enclosed scoops ).

innovation_station

Quote from: Cherryman on May 05, 2010, 04:27:18 PM
Looks good Ist. 

I do however think that your holes in the flywheel are not that efficient.  To much air will disappear.  The output of a HHO explosion is very short and intense, not very volumetric.  You might consider larger holes, or "scoops" as in a water wheel..  Or close it in (tesla turbine like or enclosed scoops ).

we shall see .. 

lol

i have for years spun high speed  toys !
; )

i may just drop the hho altogather
and go plasma water its a hell of a bang ! :)

ist
here is 1 of my toys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erf7Fn--324

you do realize it is hardest to get it going once it is moveing it takes little to accelerate it ..

so ...  you spin it fast as you can by hand ... you generate a bit of electricty .. the coils amp it ... this makes the hho ...  and ka boom ... off it goes ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Cherryman

Quote from: innovation_station on May 05, 2010, 04:44:12 PM
we shall see .. 

lol

i have for years spun high speed  toys !
; )

i may just drop the  altogather
and go plasma water its a hell of a bang ! :)

ist
here is 1 of my toys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erf7Fn--324

I thought about that, but Plasma is out of my league.  Tommy Reed had some nice video's about that also, but the MIB got him, he disappeared, also from youtube....

The concept works with any kind of pressure, air, HHo , gasoline.. actually it doesn't matter as long as you have a difference in pressure and/or heat.

Yhe little water turbine looks good!  I saw a TV programme once they used it on a hillside.  A large pipe uphill in the stream as intake, the pressure downhill was hughe and free!  and they put the same generator at it as yours. Good work!

But.. My experienceso far tells me i think you need a more direct connection, with less loss.  But you are right..  we will see ;-)

innovation_station

the THRUST OF THE THRUSTER ..  is largly determined by the amount of gas you ignnitte  and the volume of the chamber .. aswell the size OF THE NOZZEL as you decreace in nozzel size you increase in pressure ..

i have built a few high speed turbines .. : )

and it is unimportant the holes as long as there there and HELD WITH IN THE OUTTER MOST POINT OF THE TURBINE ..

or you get FRICITON ..

REGARDS !

ist

the smaller the size of rotor the faster the spinn .. the heaver the rotor  the more horse power you have ..

so make it small and damm heavy .. ... its a fly wheel ... omg  and if you MATCH IT PROPERLY .. THE WEIGHT OF THE WHEEL can ballance the neo and the grab from the cores .. : )

then if you go just a wee bit heaver yet after ya beat the neo grab   ...  maybe you could get some free stuff...

once set in motion it tends to stay in motion ..  and ontop of all that you got your self some REAL TURNING POWER
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Cherryman

Another Valve test, seems to work better. 

Not perfect jet, but it enlarges my understandings.

The camera has a hard time ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJUO90Mzkg