Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CLaNZeR can achieve overunity!

Started by Rapadura, April 13, 2010, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

First of all, I have to apologize to CLaNZeR for this unauthorized thread. But I have to create it, because I'm very impressed with I just watched.

I have just watched this video:

http://www.overunity.org.uk/halbach/CLaNZeRHalbachExperiments1.wmv

That was an experiment made by CLaNZeR in 2008 with Halbach arrays.

This video has something very impressive: CLaNZeR made the runner overcome the gate of the second Halbach array after exiting the first Halbach array...

It's just after the message "Now for two Halbach Array Gates". He puts the runner after the gate of the first array. Okay, he used his hand to do that. But after the runner exits this first  array, the runner enters the second array ALONE!

And he did it again after the message "Entrance Sticky Spot seems less than the Tri-Force Gate".  The second "gate" (entrance sticky spot) is entered ALONE by the runner!

How long that could be? If CLaNZeR had put a third array, the runner could overcome the gate (entrance sticky spot) of this third array? And a fourth? And a fifth?

And after the last Halbach array, there's no sticky point. The sticky point is always at the beginning of the array, not at the end.

From what I had seem in the video I can't imagine any theoretical obstacle for the runner entering array after array, gate after gate, for a very long distance.

Now, just imagine: if the rolling surface was covered by piezos, how much power could be stored after 2000 meters in a bank of capacitors? Couldn't this energy be enough to make the runner overcome the first gate of the first array of magnetic track coming in the inverse direction? After passing the first gate of the first array, couldn't the runner goes on without need for more external energy input?

Mr. CLaNZeR, please try that experiment again!!!!

Rapadura

If he did it with 33 Tri-Gates, he can do it with lots of Halbach arrays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2pNehGPWvw

teslaalset

This is not overunity.

It's been said already many times elsewhere in this forum: look at where the roler magnet starts.
To put is there, you have to use already some energy.
This is what is overlooked all the time.

You can prove that it does not work by simulating forces using FEMM and calculate the whole stretched area from way before the array until way passed the array.
Sum all calculated forces over the whole distance and you find exactly 0 (zero) as the integral result.

Magluvin

Has anyone ever done a wheel with this array?

Mags

4Tesla

This array seems different as I think you may be able to close loop??  If so, I have an idea of placing in a circle and then have a track for a stainless steel ball.  If can be in a closed loop.. the ball would spin around the track in a loop!

See attached (not to scale.. quick drawing)

4Tesla