Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fed/Bank Con Exposed on MSNBC!

Started by 4Tesla, April 11, 2010, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi zmonkey. you said
I don't think the Masters would have let this on the air if there weren't changes afoot already...

I think its funny to watch Godfather Greenspan backpedaling on TV...

These guys have been rooking us for, well, forever.  Karma, seeds sown, etc...

Once the light starts shinning on them they will scurry for the shadows...

Look at Benjamin Fulford's latest tidbit...

http://www.galacticfriends.com/updates/nesara-canada/4679-benjamin-fulford-events-update-april-1210.html

Banks should be Nationalized, with public oversight and accounting...
I like the link you gave to galactic friends, i to think we have help from our star brothers and sisters and the myriad other beings in other realms. I assume when you say masters you mean ascended masters. I cant wait for true freedom and true love to return to this world.
peace love light
Tyson ;)

4Tesla

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 15, 2010, 04:43:03 PM
Hi folks, Hi zmonkey. you saidI like the link you gave to galactic friends, i to think we have help from our star brothers and sisters and the myriad other beings in other realms. I assume when you say masters you mean ascended masters. I cant wait for true freedom and true love to return to this world.
peace love light
Tyson ;)

I still don't get this galactic stuff.. is this about the ancient aliens?

z.monkey

No, by Masters I meant the people who control the media, well, and everything else.
And, by light I mean exposure in the media circus.  There are changes happening now.
We are starting to see the shit getting exposed by real people.  The "conspiracy" sites
have been plugging this for decades.  But now Norman R. Normal is starting to catch on.
And Man are they pissed.  The NWO knows it is in deep shit, and is literally panicked stupid.

DC sent their finance men to China to beg for money, and they got turned away empty
handed.  They are desperate, and no one will help them because everyone they dealt
with in the past got screwed over.  So this happened on Monday, then on Wednesday
there is a "Series" of heavy Earthquakes in China.  Is this a coincidence?  NO!  The NWO
is doing some really stupid shit.  Don't poke the bear, dumbass.  Then Wednesday night
there is a massive fireball falling from space over the northern midwestern states.  Another
coincidence, don't think so.  I think China shot down one of the NWO's secret orbital weapons
platforms, or one of those TR-3bs (Large Secret NWO UFO Thingy).  There is a war happening
between the East and West Secret Societies, and the public is not privy to this information.

So here we are, hopefully safe in the eye of the storm.  These secret superpowers are going
to battle to the death, and hopefully they won't destroy the Earth in the process.  You know
what they say, The meek shall inherit the Earth, or at least what is left of it.  Hopefully our
starfriends will keep the innocent safe...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!