Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuck Me Running

Started by X00013, April 18, 2010, 01:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

i said  kitty cat P00zee in that last post we all know u cant post without usa geetn ur number as of last week  , cmon Stef grow up

4Tesla

Quote from: Thaelin on April 18, 2010, 11:09:22 AM
   Must you use foul words? This is an open forum by the way.

thay

I agree.. this is getting old.. grow up people and show respect towards others.. thanks.

Freezer

Unless the entire population learns the truth and unites against them, we will always lose, they are just that good.  These guys have owned the populace since day 1.  You are in electronic terms to them, a "battery." (Matrix :/) Load=work. Recharge=sleep.  You can replenish the electrolyte by adding water.  Don't worry though, there's a reset button, which is coming.  After that the NWO will be in effect centralizing around the Denver airport headquarters, and the people can start coming out of their holes in the ground and start fresh with a clean install.

Bulbz

Quote from: MrMag on April 18, 2010, 04:12:48 PM
I have solid proof that the world won't end in 2012. I just got my new drivers license and it said that it was good til 2015.

Well mine's good until April 7th 2044, so I guess we are definitely safe then  ;)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Bulbz

Quote from: Lakes on April 18, 2010, 11:26:36 AM
I don`t believe any of the 2012 stuff either, the guy carving the calender on the stone just ran out of space.... lol

Yeah, he must have !  ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.