Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Smolensk polish aircrash desaster research in new light....

Started by hartiberlin, April 22, 2010, 02:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

A brief summary of things worth noting in Stefan's vid:

Poland was The only European nation to reject the swine flu vaccine.

Poland rejected loans from IMF...quite daring, apparently.

Poland central bank governor didn’t go along and let zloty strengthen in relation to euro.

Poland, the only European country not in recession.

GDP 2.7%

Last year 1.7%

Poland debt is relatively low compared to other countries...can’t be doing that now.

After death of central bank governor in the crash (maybe by gunshot), its though Poland will be absorbed in Eurozone and the size of its public debt to balloon very soon.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 22, 2010, 02:39:38 PM
Hi All,
during the last days we have already discussed the crash of the polish
airplane with the president
Lech KaczyÅ,,ski
at Smolensk in the German Overunity.de
forum.
Now there are many new evidences coming up.
Here in a new english language  video that shows and summs all the new evidences up that makes you go: Hmm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lun0kzX84og
P.S. Did you know, that the guy who filmed the crashsite and recorded 4 shots was killed a few days ago ?
Also why were there no survivors ?
The plane was already in low speed to land and there was not much
fire, so there should have been at least a few survivors...
Very strange....
@all
A Member PM'd me with an English translation of an Internet article saying the Russians (Putin, especially) had them deliberately killed with classified Russian weapons near the area.
What better way to get rid of enemies of Russia?  Very convenient for the Russians.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

hartiberlin

It could also be again leading all to the power of energy:

3 days before the crash, Donald Tusk has met with Putin in Smolensk to discuss details.

Poland has huge shale gas reservoirs, one of the largest in the world that they could not process,
because of technical problems, only the USA has the technology to do it...
It is called Shale gas, which is not so easy to get to. Even Germany can not process that.

The Kaczynski brothers have strongly committed themselves to it to process this with the help of the USA and
make this the capital of Poland and to make  Poland 100% gas independent of Russia .

This could have been a death sentence for Russia´s gas and Poland could be a second Kuwait.....

The first contracts with the U.S. had already been completed....

So maybe this is the real background of the airplane crash ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Cap-Z-ro

The inbred elite would like us to keep thinking in terms of ' russians, chinese, arab, or whatever the act.

its all for show...they all work together to bring about the end game.

Global control is the goal...or they will destroy the planet.

The inbred club ped crowd are just that criminally insane to do it too.

This time out, it would seem the economic policies Poland was engaged in were showing the current "economic crisis" up as just another staged event put on by 'club.

Regards...

Omnibus

I agree with what was said about the numerous reasons the world elite as well as the Russians had, to deal in a radical manner with the Polish president who among other things was also a vigorous proponent, to the great displeasure of the Russians, of the US missile defense system. No matter what one says about these reasons, however, there is on undeniable fact which boggles the mind â€" the most important part of the Polish elite, the central bank president, the defense secretary (or its deputy) etc. let alone the president himself all willingly boarded a Russian plane and willingly flew uninvited into the Russian territory, as if really asking for a disaster to occur. What was this all about? The Poles are not denying, but it seems are not giving it a second thought, the voluntary character of this congregation of most important dignitaries on a flight anyone in his right mind would know is doomed. Who arranged for that and what kind of elite is it not being able to figure out completely elementary circumstances and obvious no-no’s. Everything else, including the pathetic fact that no one objected to the takeover by the Russians of the investigation of the disaster and the really out-of-the-blue volcano story, fades in comparison with that undeniable fatal fact born not by the enemies of Poland but by the very Polish government itself. That should be first to be understood, I think, when one ponders over the circumstances that led to that great tragedy.