Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nissan starts taking orders for the LEAF

Started by Rapadura, April 20, 2010, 07:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Nissan dealers will start taking orders for the LEAF all-electric car today, the automaker said.

Nissan says they've already got a mailing list of 115,000 people interested in getting information on the car. There's a big leap between signing up for an email and paying $32,780 (the sticker price) for a car, but it's a start.

Folks who've signed up for those emails get a head start on reservations, Nissan says, and can start lining up today so long as they provide a $99 deposit on a credit card.

The general public can make reservations for the car starting May 15.

"Early interest in the Nissan LEAF has been highly encouraging," said Brian Carolin, senior vice president, sales & marketing for Nissan North America.

For more information, check out the press release on Nissan's website.

source:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2010/04/nissan-starts-taking-orders-for-the-leaf/1

Rapadura

Now we just need to achieve overunity, to have infinity energy for charging Nissan LEAF'S batteries.  :D

Thaelin

They could also produce the diesel car that goes 200 miles on a gallon too.
That was advertised back in the '70s. What happened to it. No, we have to
pay >30K for a piece of shit. Last auto show here I went to had an overall
average of only 25mpg. That is just plain sad. Nissan, toy, mitsu, they were all
there. Still no car getting 50 or more. Oh but you must buy all those LiPo batts
that are being manufactured now. At 6K a set, why not.

thay

exxcomm0n

I have to agree w/ Thay here.

While it IS a great step forward to see an all electric car for sale, it's not the 1st time they've been available (but that was circa 1891).
I'm not buying into auto makers new "green initiative" as I drive a 20 year old car that got 35-33 mpg when it was made. It still gets 33-30mpg today.
,,,,,and it still beats 90% of new vehicles available to purchase today by the general public in terms of miles per gallon.

BTW.........how long is it's battery bank rated for and at what replacement cost?
Seems like a "new fuel" that will be developed with the same inefficient engineering that automakers have always offered. ;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.