Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Noah's ARK FOUND IN TURKEY!

Started by Bruce_TPU, April 27, 2010, 09:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Science has identified four forces.  Where do the forces orginate from?  Plasma physicists have observed life like behaviours like replication reproduction eating healing etc. demonstrated by laboratory plasmas.   We all could be children of lightning storms.  There has to be something that creates the forces.  Simple things like pressure are on the surface quite intuitive but start to delve deeper and everything gets grey.  At this point I stand in awe of the creative force.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sparks on April 29, 2010, 07:22:52 AM
At this point I stand in awe of the creative force.
Ilúvatar... the wielder of the secret fire, the flame imperishable.

and so it was written...
Therefore Ilúvatar gave to their vision Being, and set it amid the Void, and the Secret Fire was sent to burn at the heart of the World; and it was called Eä. â€" "Valaquenta"
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ResinRat2

Latest Noah's Ark 'just wood planted on Ararat'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=146941

“But Dr. Price, who is spearheading efforts to explore two competing locations of Noah’s Ark,  sent an e-mail dispatch to supporters with his personal take on the alleged find, asserting the structure is a hoax perpetrated by a Kurdish guide and his partners to extort money from Chinese evangelical Christians”

To be sure, Dr. Price has a competing interest in proving this to be a fake.

Cobwebs in the corners? It just goes to show you that you can never trust everything at face value where people are involved. There are so many crooks and cons out in this world.

I just thought you would all find this interesting.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ramset

Oh that we could bring a smile to our creators face!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

regarding the dogubayazit site: lorence collins, a retired geology professor from california state university, northridge, and the late david fasold, a one-time proponent of that site, wrote a scientific summary claiming the location is "bogus."
http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/bogus.html

is all this hubbub about the ark just a pretense for another 'crusade'?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe